Chapter 20😈

The party is about to end . And i havent dip myself in the water yet.

I hated the cool breeze.
But seems like everybody thinks its summer . Everyone is in their skimpy swimsuits and they are having real fun. While i, well, i stayed situated in my cousin's backyard chair while eating chips the whole night.. watching everybody throw themselves in the freezing pool.

My cousin even called me a grandma for that.

Ugh.

"Hey Paris, ill just go bid my friends farewell before they go. Youre alright here?"  Jane asked.

I nod at her and stared at the people slowly coming out of the pool and inside the house.

Its 2:57.

And now im alone in the backyard.

I decided to get out of my t shirt , since i am wearing my swimsuit underneath .

I took a deep breath
"Its just a swim Paris" i mumbled.

Its not like i cant swim..  i just dont like it when my feet doesnt touch any ground anymore.  I always feel like ill drown or something.

Good thing the pool isnt that shallow.
I stepped in the pool and slowly, the cold water hugged my body. I took a handful of water and poured it on my head before i went under the water.

I sighed , slowly relaxing on the edge of the pool. 

"Boo" a deep voice said  and it made me shrieked.

"Ah shi-" i gulped.

Lucas..

My heart hammered.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He sais with his deep voice and slightly accented voice which i have no idea what is.

I nervously laugh as i watched him dip himself in the water and situated himself beside me.

"Oh ,i,i just thought id try to dip myself in the water since im the only one dry around here. Anyway, i thought you left ?" i changed the topic quickly.

He gave me a boyish laugh while he shook his head.
"Nah.. " he said .

Nah?

I decided to let it go since im not good with conversations. I dont care if he wont talk to me.
If he wants to talk to me then he better say something because i wont make the first mov-

"can you swim?" He asked.

My eyes widened.

Wow he talked.

"Uhm yeah i guess. Kinda. Just not in the shallow parts. I hate shallow parts" i said.

I dont know why but while we were talking, we were also walking . Now were on the middle part of this huge pool.

I look at him and he seemed to have a sinister smile etching on his face.
I felt weird and extremely cold.

"Good. " he said.

What?

"Im sorry what?" I asked , utterly confused .

He winked at me and i watched as his face morphed into a different one.

His green eyes turned to a shade of a darker green and his features seemed to be sharper. Hid brownish hair is now jet black and he seemed to grow bigger.
His lips suddenly has a silver  piercing
And justmon his left arm, a swirl of tattoo snaked around it , up to the  left side  of his neck.