Chapter 2

Matt's pov

I walked over to the girl i was a bit nervous  i went up to her "hi" i said "hey" she said back to me. She was really pretty but she looks younger then me.

"How old are you"

"13"

"Well say something" I say laughing

"I don't know what to to say"

"Say whatever's  on your mind and I'll listen"

"Um okay... So you see that elderly couple over there"

"Yea what about them"

"Well whenever your in public don't you see an elderly couple and wonder how long they have been together because it's weird. Some elderly couples have been together since their teenage years and some maybe since there Middle Ages but for them to last this long is just great. Relationships now a day don't last enything."

"Yea my longest relationship and only relationship lasted 2 months it's like things where rushed."

"That's what I mean Eaither everything is rushed or your just on that talking stage and never get out of it because some people have commitment issues but old couples have been through it all and they know more then you think.mthat was wei d but it was on my mind"

"How long was your lo gets relationship"

"I have never been in a relationship actually."

"Dang you must be hard to get then"

"😂I mean I guess but that's not why I'm just not appealing to guys I guess"

"Oh I see" I said as I walked back to the guys

Hayes pov

I saw matt was talking to this girl she was beautiful. Matt walked back over here and the guys kept teasing him.

"Shut up guys she's 13 she's to young for me I would never date her"

"Well she's not to young for m and I would totally date her so be right back" I said as I watched Matt glare at me.

Candys pov

Hayes walked over and invited me and jenna to their hotel so we can hang out with them. We agreed and we headed towards the hotel.

......................................

Im sorry the first chapters are boring but it will get better

thanks for reading