Chapter 9

Jenna's pov

We heard the lady through the speakers announce the ride was stuck. Oh great now I'm stuck next to Cameron oh what fun. I decided to put my headphones on and listen to music so I wouldn't have to listen to him.

  Matts pov

So currently we are just like over 100 feet of the ground literally at the part where you are about to drop so we have clear view of the ground.

"Matt I think I should tell you I'm kinda sorta scared of heights"

"What but you love roller coasters"

"But i always close my eyes being up here makes me pretty nervous especially how we are literally staring at the ground"

"Just close your eyes"

"I can't because I already saw the floor so yikes"

"Don't think about it okay let's change the conversation okay."

"Okay"

"So who do you like"

"I told you, you will find out one day"

"I hate you"

"No you don't you love me"

"Yea yea yea"

"Plus you never told me who you liked so why should I tell you"

"Still hate you"

"Sure you do"

  Jenna's pov

We got of the ride finally and Cameron was still bothering me.

"Jenna I will do anything and everything so you will forgive me"

"Anything?"

"Yea just tell me what to do"  oh cam you don't need to do enything just watch

I walked up to a rando guy turned hisface around and kissed him like a peck on the lips surprisingly he kissed back and he was a pretty good kisser. When I looked up I saw it was Carter. I kinda sorta enjoyed that and I fell bad wich I shouldn't or should I. I got cut of my thoughts by Carter kissing me again it only lasted a second before Cameron shoved him.

Cameron's pov

I mean I get that I was being mean to her but she still won't forgive me honestly I would do anything so she would forgive me. I mean I know she won't be mad at me for so long because it's not like I had sex with her. Then she just ran up to a random guy and turned his face and she kissed him like a peck on the lips but he stared full on kissing her it was Ayer.

I was furious wtf I know I was an asshole but she shouldn't have kissed Carter and he should not have kissed her back like that wtf. I walked up to them and seperated them and grabbed Carter and shoved him I swear I was about to punch him before Matt grabbed me so I wouldn't do anything I regretted.

   .....................................

3/5 i got help from my friend gracey