Chapter 41

Jack's pov⭐

We whent to Mc donalds and we saw taylor there. "What are u doing here taylor" I asked "just here for the summer" he said. so we got our food and taylor came to the house whit us.

Candys pov⭐

After a while the boys got a call and it was bart they had a magcon in 2weeks. the magcon was in new york. so they had to go. it was on the 26th & 27th but they had to be there the 25th so we hade to leave the 24th and that was my birthday.enyways wen we arrived at the house matthew wanted to do a YouTube video so we all whent to walmart to buy the supplies all the boys where going to. Be in the video except jack. Jack hade to leave sandy was going whit him I don't know where there going thoee. When we arrived at Walmart the boys got random stuf. Nichole Jenna gabby and me where getting junk food to eat.

Matts pov ⭐️

We whent to where the girls where at. we where walking to go pay our stuff. candy was all the way in the back tying her shoe. Then I turned around to see she wasnt there enymore I got worried so we all started to look for her but couldnt find her I was really woried. I started to panic but I just couldnt find her then i saw carter scream that he found her she was on the floor. we woke her up she said her head was hurting but she dint whant to go to the hospital cuz she dint whant to make a big deal. So we called her aunt and she picked us up then went to work. "so what happened?" I asked "honestly I dont know I just fellt someone drag me and then I hit my head and next thing I now your waking me up" "candy your not walking alone enymore nomater what ok you worried me." "god matthew its not a big deal you act like we are still together" "it might not be a dig deal for you but it is for me. I dont want anything to happen to you. you cant blame me for worring about you." "ok whatever"

       Matthew⭐

"Ok whatever" I huged her  and the toled her

"candy you dont understand how much you mean to me I was so sad when you dint talk to me for a whole week I don't ever want to lose you."I said "well technically you already lost m but I guess I honest stand what you mean" "I thought you said you forgave me" "no Matt I said I would try to forgive you, you kissed another girl" "wow candy are you ever going to get over that" "i don't know"

___________________