Chapter35

Camerons pov⭐

"I dont know what to say"

"Wow" I sayd to her

Then I fellt her hold my hand "cameron im sorry dont hate me I really like you im sorry im acting like I dont like you but I fell sik and sometimes when im sick I take it out on pepole. please dont hate me."

"Jenna I dont haye you why would I hate you. I couldnt hate you if I love you"

I dat down and evryone was acting crazy.Matthew was dancing around the pool. sandy and jack g. where stelling lemona from the lemon tree next door. nash was tring to get a basket ball out of the pool whit a broom then the broom fell i the pool. the only pepole acting normal was hayes and jenna. Carter was singing to justin bieber thwn i heard seone eles sing along it was candy. I looked up to see her on a tree. Them wvryone was around her because she couldnt get off. she was tring to climd down and sliped. the good thing was that she fell in the pool. Then Nash said "while your in there can you get the basketball. Oh and the broom thank you."

Matts pov⭐

Candy looked at Nash like she wanted to kill him then she got out the pool and pushed him in but since i was standing next to him he graved onto my shirt and I fell in to. Jenna and sandy where helping Candy out but she dint even try to get out so they where technicaly caring her out, but then they fell in to. jenna got out the pool but since cameron and carter where laughing at her she pushed them in then jack g. sliped and fell in whule he was laughing at us. The only one that dint fall in the pool was hayes.

___________________

Bye i know its not ling but ill try to update later I dont really fell good so yea bye❤