Chapter 34

Matts pov⭐

"Dont say it but i know you love me more then you love Matt" jenna said "shut up jenna you know she loves me more but she doant say it to hurt your fellings" I said "you guys wanna now ho i like more?" she said "yes" "ok i like carter better"she said "but why" i said "because hes not being annoying like you guys" then i heard carter say "ayee" "shut up carter" candy said "aww hella mesed up" then we just sat there talking itbwas like 10:00 then candy said.

"you guys wanna go play baseball at the park"

"you dont even know how to play baseball" said jenna

"Candy why would we even go right now its 10:00"

"Shut up sandy"

"Ok fine lets go" said carter and hayes

"Wow u guys are really going" I said

"Ill go to"said cameron

"Ahh watever lets just go"i heard jenna say

Jennas pov⭐

We all walked to the park and evryone was caring a bat in theyr hand. Then i got a message it was gabby.

Gabby: hey guys im going to La tommorow just send me the adress and ill be there.

Me: ok ill sen it see u tommorow

I toled candy she was comming then we arrived at the park. It was dark so we really couldnt see. "woe candy your so smart how are we soposed to play when its dark? and wht did you bring a back pack?" dhe took off her backpack put it on the floor "look i brought this light u hand up that helps you see i brought to and 3 flash lights" "wow so smart" I said "shut up jenna" she said it got easier to see because the pepole that lied like infront of the park turned on theyr pourch light. candy said she whanted to bat first. The teams where matt candy sandy jack g. and nichole our team was me cameron carter hayes and Nash. Candys whanted to bat first so Carter piched and Hayes stood behind her to catch the base ball. Candy already hade 2 strikes and on herast hit she missed the baseball but not hayes face. so befor enyone eles got to play we hade to go back home.

Matts pov⭐

"See why I said u should of whent last." I said "im sorry Hayes i dint mean to hit you in the face" she said to him looking him right in the eye then he looked at her eye to eye "its ok candy dont worry" he said "ok but im still sorry hayes" she said to him whit out lossing eye contact. I dont know why but that made me so jelouse. I think it made me jelouse bacause after all he was the one that invited her to the hotel that night we meet and he did like her first. I guess i thought he could steall her from me and i toled jenna that to. "Matt dont worry and if u do fell like she lukes him talk yo her about it" jenna said so when we got home i toled her that then she said "Matt i dont like Hayes well i do. Like him but only as a friend I love you and you no that" she said to me "candy I love you to" we all whent outside to the back yard and hug around the pool

Area because it wasnt really coold outside.I saw candy sitting down on the floor against the fence. I was going to sit next to her then i saw hayes sit like right nex to her. Then i sat next to her on her left side and she turned to face me and layed her head on my shoulder. i put my head on top of hers and just huged her. she looked so cute so we just stayed there for a while.

Jennas pov⭐

I was sitting next to cameron then he said " I love you you know im sorry adout what happened earlyer today right. It wasnt my fault" "i know i forgave you" I said "Jenna I know you you forrgave me but your not treating me like im your boyfriend. your treating me like a friend.

___________________

Haii its not good but i dont really fealling good today i fell sick and when im sick i get sleepy and cant really consentrate😫😘bye