Chapter 20 2/2

Matts pov⭐

I was playing a game whit carter. jack g came and said we should go change our tikets to see what we qould get. we couldnt find candy. I asked jenna if she new where she was but she said no. carter told me just text her.

Matt❤:where are u at we are abut to go change the tikets.

Candy💕:ill be there in a sec bae

Matt❤:ok

We where changing the tikets jenna and cameron put there tikets together.when it was my turn candy came whit alot of tikets "you wanna share babe"i said "its ok"she said i think candy got the most things out of evryone. Cameron and jenna got a chuky cheese doll jenna kept that. taylor got candy and a basket ball tht said chuky cheese. nash and sandy also got a chuky doll. the rest just got candy I gave candy my tikets. She got two bags of cotton candy a big like 3 big lollypops alot of candy and 5sheets of stikers. when we got to the hotel we all whent to candy and jenna's room. candy stryed eating her candy so i was teasing her.

"Your a little fat ass" "let it be boo boo"she said i laughed and said "wow your stomach is gonna hurt"i said "No its not" "yea it is watch" "you just whant some huh" she said i took her other bag of cotton candy. Thats the only candy she had whit her cuz she hid the rest. She got her bag of cotton candy and just sat on the floor. "dont you whant to sit on the couch or the bed" i said "i like sitting on the floor" She said. I whent to where carter was and then I rememderd I needed to film a video. I tolled carter to be in the video. while i was filming i fellt someone through a pillow at me. I thought it was candy but it was cameron. I saw hayes was flirting whit Candy that made me ao jelouse. I finished the video amd whent over to candy. candy was sitting down and jenna was nwxt to her jenna got up and triped and hit her head then candy got up she laughed then she helped jenna up. but then candy fell to the floor she dint get up thoee. her eyes where open then thwy started closing.