Chapter 39

Matts pov⭐

Wen we where all done eating we went back to the games. I whent to the bathroom first. wen i got out the bathroom I saw my ex I was tring to avoid her but the she saw me. "hey Matt how have u bin after we broke up" "i have been good what are u doing here?" I asked "just visiting a cuzin" she sad as she got closer to me. I was about to leave when I fellt her lips on mine and I couldnt help it I kissed back. then I heard candy say "well love you to Matt." I turend around and she was standing there whit carter I couldn't tell weather she was mad or sad and carter looked mad at me. I went to go after her but then carter tolle me "just leave her alone."

Carters pov ⭐

I went after candy but i was surprised she wasnt cring she was tring to hold back her tears. "Candy I know who that girl is." I said "who is she carter tell me." "its Matthews ex" "well he broke up whit her so that doesn't mean enithing right... RIGHT." "Candy im sorry but she broke up whit him." "Oh" "don't cry candy" "I'm not going to why should I cry over someone who doesn't even care about my fellings" I called the girls and we all just decided to leave. "the only one that stayed was Matt.

Hayes pov⭐

I went over to the couch where candy was sitting.

"Im sorry about what happened"

"Its not yourfault

"Im still sorry"

"Its ok Hayes things happen and i guess this relationship was just not meant to be."

"Im sorry"

"Is that all you can say im sorry im sorry"

"Its just you now I used to like u but then Matthew just took you away from me even after he said he would never go out whit you."

"Yea because my age so"

"So I still like you and im sorry that I let matt get u first. Im sorry that he broke your heart beacuse he was always one step ahead of me when i tried to ask you out"

"Im sorry I guess i did not really give u much of a chance but even thoee matt broke my heart I just cant stop thinking about him."

"I know wich is why im tring to move on because i now he loves you to and you guys will worked something out sooner or later"

"Thanks hayes I got a friend for u you guys will get along really well. you should go out whit her some time"

"Omg can I meet her first"

"Sure"I said

I left candy and saw jenna walk over to her so I sat next to carter.

    Jennas pov⭐

"How you doing candy" I said

"Im ok I guess"

"Well at least your not crying that's good right."

"Its not worth crying over someone like him" She said

"Are you gonna let him explain himself.?" I asked

"I dont really whant to but i guess ill let him explain."

"Whant me to talk to him"

"Do whatever you whant im done Whit him"

Carter's pov

I went over to Matt

"What are you doing here?" He asked me

"Do you really like candy?"

"You no i do why?"

"Because it dint seem like it today thats why"

"I know I need to appologies to her."

"Good luck whit that she doesn't want to here it."

"So its over"

"I dont know she said she will let you explain yourself but she dosnt know when."

"Well can I tell you what happened"

"Sure watever"

He toled me what happened he said that the girl was getting close to him amd he was tring to back away from her but next thing he new his lips where on heres so I askes him if he kissed back and he said he did.

   Candys pov⭐

So I havent talked to Matt for about a week already but I decided to talk to him. I got dressed but since it was raning I put on a hoodie so I wouldnt get wet. I mean I wasnt going to take and umbrella I was going next door. I knoked on the door and Matt opened it.