Chapter 10

.

       Cameron's pov

I walked into my room when we got to the hotel Jenna followed me inside she closed the door and just stared at me.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed Carter"

"Whatever"

"Cam I'm sorry okay I just did not know what to do please forgive me"

"Just don't do it again please I can't stand seeing you kissing another guy."

"I won't I promise"

Me and jenna made up but i dimt really whant to tell enyone what we talked adout. they put a movie on netflix but since it was on the computer so it was kinda crowded so not evryone was watching it. Since we where making alot off noice they left so it was only me, jenna, taylor, nash, hayes, shawn, Aaron, jack, and jack we where just hanging out. evryone got tierd so they whent to theyr own room.

      The next morning...

  Candy's pov

I got up and cheked my phone after that i saw it was 9:30 so i whent to go get ready. i let my hair down put in some skinny jeans my vans a white shirt and a one direction hoodie i whent to matts room to see if he was ready. since we both got ready fast we left early like around 10:30 we whent to fishermans warf we walked around talking adoutb life and then he said the one thing i dint whant to here "whats gonna happen when i leave?" "i dont know i really dont whant to talk adout that"i said "well i do i whant to know whats gonna happen"he said i dint know what to say it was just...

     ..................................

IM DONE SORRY I DINT POST UESTERDAY THE THING KEEPT CLIKING OUT ON ME AND DINT SAVE SO I GOT ANNOYED sorry nancy