Chapter 15

Candys pov⭐

Wen we arrived at the hotel only nash and sandy where there. so we whent to matt's room carter came in like 10 minutes after. i asked carter how things where going whit sydney he said "well we are still not a cuple we are just friends because we decided that ling distance wasnt going to work" "oh" i said he asked me adout jenna "i honestly dont now im not even sure if shes mad at me or not"i said the three of us just sat there for a while. i got tierd so i sai i was gonna go to my room. when i got there sandy dint whant to open the door she said she wanted to spend tim whit nash. i tiled jenna if i could sleep there for today because i now that she asked our friend gabby to come here tommorow. she said yes but she forrgot she left the room card in camerons room and cameron left his card in the room to and nash was the onlly one ho hade the other key. (pepole are so smart now a days i tell you😂😂😂)We all hade to sleep in carter and matts room because nash and sandy whanted to have a date night and dint whant to open the door. They whanted ro be alone or watever😒. there was one sofa and two beads carter and matt sleeped on one bed and i sleep whit jenna in the other. cameron was on the sofa like a loner.

Matt's pov⭐

We all hade to sleep in me and carters room. we dint really sleep we just talked all night. i hade to sleep whit the bae. not ma bae candy my bae carter😂. Candy sleep whit jenna cameron fell asleep first.then jenna fell asleep so it was only carter candy and me. i thought carter would go to sleep last but he whent to sleep befor me and candy. it wasnt really late it was lile 2:30 me and Candy where both on the edge of the bed so it was easier to talk. After that we both fell asleep i dont even know if we fell asleep at the same time or when.

Then next morning...

I woke up last when u woke up evryone was already ready i think they got ready in there room thwn came back in here. i dont know i whent to get ready candy 🍭 said her frined was comming jenna whent down to get her. after a while jenna came back im the room whit the girl her name was gabby. candy whent to hug her they started talking and all of that i dont even now what adout.

Jennas pov⭐

Gabby was telling us that she couldnt belive we ended up whit the guys we usually talk adout evryday. i bet we drived her crazy. she tod us she was gonna stay for two days but she said her mom told her only for today she was leaving later. her mom said we where gonna see her in school in a week that reminded me i only hade a short time whit cameron. i mean he leavs in calli but its still far from sanfransisco. I whent over to tell him that he told me we could talk in the phone evryday he said we could facetime evryday to. "ill visit you when i can to" "i guess we could do that but then ill still miss u" i said we all gir hungry so we whent ti mc donalds🍟🍔 i was shoked when i saw.

...............................

SHOULD I USE MORE EMOJIS? I FELL LIKE THEY GIVE THINGS MORE...IDK LOL😂😂I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO TYPE IM STILL TRING TO WRITE LONG CHAPTERS BUT I CANT AT LEAST I UPDATE LOL😌💕👌BYE