Chapter 29

Candys pov⭐

I turned around it was my cuzin nichole. "what are you doing here?" i asked "my dad droped me off im going to be staying here while u stay her in LA for the summer." she said "well let me introduce you evryone this is my cuzin nichole." i said "nice to meet you guys" "ok so this is jenna ma hunny boo boo, this is sandy my little friend, carter my annoying friend, hayes my brother, nash my best friend, cameron my other best friend, and matth ma bae." I said "oh so hayes is your brother and im just your annoying friend i see i see" said carter "im just kidding god this is carter my brother. Happy?" nichole whent to change then she came out. the boys where inthe pool and we where siting down on the ground. "hey sandy i never asked are u still whit nash?" "Oh for reals thoee"said jenna "no we never whent out he nevere asked me out we just dated." "oh" "yea afterwards he move on i moved on and im... oh" "what" said jenna "i forrgot tell you guys im going out whit jack g." "what so your not gonna see him for the summer" i said "hes comming here hes staying whit the guys he arrives tommorow." "oh" After a while Matt got out of the pool but the only resson for that was to push me in the pool but i ran and sat on jenna brcause there where no more chairs i fuigured that he couldnt push me in if i was sitting on a chair. Then Matt and cameron carried the chair into the pool. jenna got ma at me cuz she said it was my fault.

Nicholes pov⭐

They threw candy and jenna in the pool so then they draged me and sandy into the pool. candy and jenna whent to the diving board. candy whent first then jenna and they where wearing life jackets so they dint have to swim back up just float. it was 5:00 so the guys left to change and to do some other things. then we changed to there where two beads in the room we where staying i sleeped in one bed whit sandy. We where actually geting to now each other. Candy slept whit jenna we where talking about random things well we started talking about stupid things we have done then candy said. "I wonder how they make chocolate." She keept randomly changing the conversation wich to me was funny because sometimes she said the stupidest things. then we got a call from hayes.