Chapter 16

Jennas pov⭐
I was shoke wen we walked in and i saw my mom. she was there whit my brothers and my sister. i dint whant them to see me, so i pulled candy and gabby twords me. "guys my ms here i dont whant her to see me but she cant she u guys either because she nows im whit u guys. so if she sees u she will ask adout me. "dont worry" said candy as she walked twords the guys whitout being seen all the guys whent outside as we walked outside gabby asked candy "what did u tell them?" "that we should go to in n out insted since carter hasnt eaten it befor"she said when we got at in n out after we orderd the food since we dint all fit in ine booth we had to split up. Carter candy matthew nash sandy and hayes sat in one booth. me, gabby, cameron, taylor, shawn and Aaron sat in the other since jack and jack dint whnt to sit alone jack g. sat whit us. i dont even know how we fit in that booth. jack j. sat whit the others

Matts pov⭐
Since jack j sat whit us and we dint really fit candy whent to get a baby chair and sat on it. i dont even know she fit. Sometimes she can be crazy well not sometimes most of the time. i still like that adout her enyways sandy and nash whent to go get the food. wen we got the food me and carter where making fun of candy."does the little baby whant me to feed her?" i said "shut up matt" she said "do u whant your botle?" asked carter "no" she said we keept messing whit her but it wasnt fun enymore cuz she just ignored us. wen we where done eating we whent back to the hotel. we went walking thoeee it was a long time i started teasing candy again i tolled her "is the baby tierd?" i prododly shouldnt have said that "yea u wanna carrie the baby?" she said "no" i responded 'to bad"she said and i hade to give her a pigi back ride the hole time. "ha thats what u get for messing whit her" said jenna "but u mess whit her to" i said "yea but its different"she said as she held camerons hand hayes was looking at me and candy whit a jelouse look on his face. wen we where in the lobby candy was about to get off but then gabby told her "let him carrie u all the way to the room" i dint really care because we just hade to take the elevator but then the lady at the desk said the elevator was stoped by someone. that reminded me if the time i stoped it to talk to candy."oh you gonna have to carrie her up the stairs" said carter "and we are in the 16 floor to" said taylor "oh u shouldnt have mess whit her" said carter "tou were messing whit her to" i said "yea but your my boyfriend" said candy whit an evil smirk on her face i keept waking up the stair we where on the 10th floor. when we finally got to my room i put candy down. i dat down then she sat down next to me and said "dont mess whit me matt" "i learend m.." i was cut off by gabby "im adout to leave my mom is adout to leav the house" she said jenna whent over there next thing u know gabby was staing another night.

Candy's pov⭐
I was so happy gabby was spending the night i mean we see her at school but still. matt was looking at me and i said "what?" "oh sorry i got distracted" he said "by what?" i said "by you" he said wow he was distracted by me. I never thought matthew would notice me but he did. i was adout to leave thw room thenni fellt someone pull me by the waist it was matt. "stay whit me" he said i dint know if i should stay or not evryone allready left. it was only me him and carter. i mean ge is mt boyfriend but we have only bin together for like a week. "ill see u tommorow" i said "ok" he said but then he pulled me back and he...

.......................................
Is this long enough lol good night it took me a long time to write rhis down lol🌙