Chapter 8

*six flags*

Jenna's pov

when we got to six flags we saw sandy she came up to us and asked if she could hang out with us nobody said anything. She was about to leave but then Cameron had to step in and open his mouth.

"Don't leave Ofcourse you can hang out with us"

"Thanks Cameron"

I'm pretty jealous I have to admit but she's just hanging out with us right? We were all waiting in line for the roller coaster it was a pretty long line.

"Cammy my feet hurt"

"Do you want a piggy back ride"

"Yes please"

Cam put me down after a while when we were almost at the front of the line we all de died to pair up for the rides Matt and candy, were together me and Cameron, Taylor and Shawn, Aaron and Nash, jack and jack,  Hayes with his girlfriend, and Carter with sandy. Sandy said she was so scared so Cameron decided it would be a great idea to switch partners so he could be with her. Like wtf why would he just do that to me I'm not trying to sound selfish but he is mine not that I own him but last time I remember he was my boyfriend not hers and now I'm stuck with Carter.

     Candy a pov

After we whent on the roller coaster everyone split up in pairs of two me and Matt where walking around the park looking where to go next.

"Candy you okay your not still mad at me right"

"No I'm mad at Cameron like wtf how is he just going to ditch Jenna for sandy I mean Jenna is his girlfriend"

"Maybe he was just trying to be nice"

"Nice to her but mean to Jenna"

"Well Cameron's got som figuring out to do don't worry he likes Jenna like a lot he won't shut up about her ever."

"Well she likes him a lot to so I hope so"

"Where do you wanna go now"

"I would say food but we all agreed we would eat after"

"Another ride it is"

Jenna's pov

Me and Carter were actually having fun I was still mad at Cameron but I shouldn't let him ruin my day. I looked around and my eyes landed on cam and sandy they were laughing and smiling and she was holding his hand. Ugh I hate Cameron.

"Just ignore them"

"I can't I thought he actually liked me"

"He does trust me he likes you a lot he is just really nice and stupid and by thinking he was doing a nice thing he did not realize he was hurting you but when he realizes trust me he will feel horrible and do whatever so you will forgive him."

"Really"

"Your all that's ever on his mind"

       Cameron's pov

After we all meet up I looked at Jenna and she looked away from me she looked really mad. Oh god what did I do I ditched her for sandy. I honestly did not mean to I was just trying to be nice so she wouldn't feel left out.

"Jenna?"

"What Cameron Alexander Dallas?

"Baby I'm so sorry honestly"

"Sure you are"

"I swear baby I was just trying to be nice to her I don't like her I like you I did not mean to be an asshole to you honestly I love you and I would do nothing to hurt you"

"I love you to but I'm still mad at you"

We all whent on the last ride of the day and it was 4 seats in a row so it was me Jenna Matt and candy we were on the ride for like 20 seconds when it just stopped"

  .........................................

WHAT COULD HAPPEN NEXT 2/5 nancy 3 more left

Hahahah