Chapter 28

Matts pov⭐

"What" "ill tell u later" sai carter then he whent to do his you now brodcast. Then cameron came out in the backround saing "jameron" "whats that" said candy "its my ship name whit jenna" "oh" she said "i like catthewbetter" i said then carter said "i prefer horny for carter"we all started laughing "what? you now if we did a competition to see what would go trending it would be horny for carter" then candy got in the camera "ok go on twiter #catthew"she said "#jameton"said cameron" then carter said "dont listen to them go put #hornyforcarter" OR NAH" said Nash. Me and hayes where just sitting there watching them argue. After a while they checked twiter carter already ended his you now. #jameron and #Catthew where trendig but #hornyforcarter was numder ONE WORLD WIDE trending. Hayes And Nash where laughing at us that carter won. "ha i win"he said "shut up carter cuz you dint even win enithing you dint put money or food on it" said jenna then candy started laughing. So then carter threw a pillow at her "hey jenna said it not me" she said "yea but i like messing whit you" he said then candy graved the first thing she saw. Which happene to be a candel (it wasnt lit🔥) then carter fell you couldnt see him over the kitchen cownter. then carter dint sai enithig i whent to see what happened. "Carter isnt breathing" i said then evryone rushed over "stop lying carter you cant just not breth by geting got by a candle"said candy "hes no..."jenna got inturupted by carte. "i think i should have just pertended to faint. It was gettin late Me and the boys left and the girls whent to sleep.

Candys pov⭐

We woke up in the morning and i toled jenna if she wanted to swimm today. She said ok my aunt already left to work. i texted matthew telling him if they whanted to come and seimm in the pool he said they would be here in an hour. Me and jenna got ready then we heard a knok on the door it was sandy. "go change where swimming today" said jenna. The boys got her and we whent to the backyard it was only like 10:30Am. we all whent in the pool except for matthew i got out and walked over to him "haii bae"i said "hey" "why arnt you in the pool" befor he could answe i pushed him in the pool but he had a grip on my wrist. So i fell in whit him Jenna laughed at me. "lets se ho could hold theyr breath for the longest. We all agreed we whent uder water but i got up as soon as evryone was under water. then carter was gonna go up so i whent down then evryone was already out. i heard matt sai "candy you win" i whent up to where the air was "ha i win"i said then i heard a voice say "no you dint i saw you where cheating" i turned around to see ho it was.

___________________

Haii how you bin? Well good night even thoee im not really going to sleep. oh yea i forgot HELP SAVE THE DOLPHINS🐬