Last chapter

*3 weeks later*

Today was the day we all parted our ways everyone is still a couple and stronger then ever except for me and Matt I guess it just was not meant to be. Everyone kept telling me to give him a break and go out with him again but I just couldn't do that my grandma once told me once a cheater always a cheater. Honestly how could I trust him again yeah I know relationships are based on trust and that's exactly why I can't date him anymore I gave him all my trust once he broke it and I can't trust him anymore so why would I want to be in a relationship where I don't trust my boyfriend.

"Ere can I talk to you" Matt said walking into the kitchen

"Yea sure"

We walked outside to the backyard where no one eles was.

"Look I know no matter what you say or do you will never take me back or forgive me and I am really sorry I really am that was the biggest regret of my life candy please."

"Look Matt I forgive you but I think it would be best if we just stayed friends"

"But why"

"Because I can't trust that you won't do it again"

"But I won't and I guess being friends is better then nothing but I will fight for you."

"Okay but I have to go Matt my flight leaves in 2 hours and I have to be there early"

"Buye candy"

"Bye Matt"

.....

Currently in the airport with Jenna waiting for our flight so we can go home.

"Ere are you okay"

"Yea it's just I want to forgive Matt but I can't how do I know he won't do it again"

"If he hits on you or try's to get on you just don't say enithing like stop and see where things go and if maybe in the future you guys could still be together."

"I guess"

Just then I saw the guys walk in the airport their flight leaves like an hour after ours. Matt sat down next to me.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Look candy I can't be your friend"

"And why not."

"Because I want to be more then friends and I just... Please take me back"

"I can't but I'll give you a chance I guess and we will see where things go"

"Okay I can deal with that"

"Flight to San Fransisco  now boarding"

"I guess I have to go"

"I'll talk to you when I land okay"

"Okay."

"So what happened"

"We will see what happens"

_______________________________

So yea this is the last chase of the story hope you liked it