Chapter 23

Candy pov⭐

After school i walked out whit jenna like i always do they let us out early.i dont know why but they did it was 1:30 i was standing outaide and i heard someone call my name. I turned around and it was matt. I ran to him and huged him he said "im sorry i dint come yesterday i wasnt really in the mode, but i couldnt leave whitout saing goodbye" "at least you came today" i said "we started walking to wallgreens because carter whanted to buy chips. jenna got me limon chips thoes are my favorite. matthew got me candy a snaple and choclate. carter got me and jenna a pack of sour pathch kids. cameron got jenna hot chips, a soda and candy. i got jenna a king size kitkat.i got evryone eles a snikers bar. so technicaly evryone bought something for someone. We left ten carter saw mcdonlads so we whent there. when we where don earing it was 2:30. we started walking back to our school because our moms dint know we got out early. so offcourse they dint know we whent whit the guys. my mom dint even know i hade a boyfriend.we said our goodbyes i said bye to cameron first "bye cameron see you in the summer.hope your foot is better bye then" i said "yea i hope so ill miss you candy" "ill miss you to cameron" take care of jenna" he said then i said bye to carter "bye candy take care dont eat evrything at once if you dont whant your stomach to hurt again" he said "what are you my brother?" i asked "yes i actually came to think off you lile a sister well you and jenna ill miss you candy" he said "ill miss you to and its good to now i have an older brother. thats not annoing well not that annoying because you are anoing.But ill miss you Carter"i said we huged then i whent to sai bye to matt.

Matts pov⭐

We all daid out goodbyes befor we left to the airport. I said bye to jenna first "bye jenna ill miss you make sure candy dosnt do something stupid" "that will be hard shes always acting stupid" "yea but still" "well ill miss you matt but see u in the summer"she said. then i whent to say bye to candy "Candy ill miss you but we can still talk on the phone ill call you tommorow ok" "ok ill miss you to i just omg im sorry" "for what" i said "because im adout to cry especially since i stole hot chips from jenna and i ruded my eyes so now it stings" i laughed at what she said i huged her ad then i kissed her on the cheek. After that we left to the airport.

Candys pov⭐

3 days past since the guys left it was friday.jenna was at my house gabby was there whit us and sandy was there to. I heard my phone ring carter was calling me on fave time. "hi" i said "hey what you doing?" "im here whit gabby, jenna, and sandy you" i asked "im on you now right now"he said "oh thats cool" yea but im adout to lave it" he said when he stoped doing the you now he was talkimg to us. then matt called me on it i added him to the call we where talking adout random stuf and jenna said we should add cameron so matt called him. then we where all on face time together.after 3 hours of talking we left it was 12:00 our time and canerons time. It was 1:00 matts time and 2:00 carters time. the gurls sleeped over my house. We all sleept on the floor.

...................................

Haii next chapter is gonna be 3 months later hehe😊