Chapter 38⭐

Carters pov

"Yes"

"Omg u sayd yes"

"I have to edmmit it was hard to say no the first time you asked me out"

"Then why did you say no"

"Because I just thought u where playing whit my emotions then like the next day move on to the next girl u see thats why" she said

"Never in a million years babe"

We whent back to the house evryone was already there "so what happened" candy asked then Nichole said "not that is eny of your bussines but me and carter are going out." Then I heard jenna,candy,and sandy scream "OMG REALLY!!!" Gabby looked so confused.

     Gabbys pov⭐

"What have I missed and why is sandy whit jack g. and why... whait what?" I asked all these questions I was so confused. then jenna and candy explaimd evrything tht happened while they where here. Since ot was Hayes birthday and it was only 4:30 we all decided to go to D&B for his birthday. when we arrived at dave and buster we whent to go get a table me and nash where the ones waiting at the table befor the food got there since we where the more responsidle ones. "so how have u din gabby?" "ive bin good"

"Can I aske u a question besides this one?" "sure"

"Do you have a crush on any of the boys and if yes who?" i honestly don't want to answer because it is you but... Ahh i dont know how it sliped out my mouth." i covered my mouth whit my hands and Nash took them of and laughed. "I like you to" "really?" "yea but I think we should get to know each other and go on a date tommorow." "I guess that would be nice."

   Matts pov⭐

We all whent to the games but we where all split up. I was whit candy it was funny how she would get frustrated when she would losse a game.after a while we heard gabby call us to say the food was there already so we all whent to the table. Wen we got there we saw nash and Gabby where frozen just looking at eachothers eyes. candy said I ruined the moment because I screamed.