Chapter 3

Matt's pov

I saw Hayes asked the girls to come back with us to the hotel. I'm kind of starting to regret saying that she was to young for me and that I would never date her. I mean I wouldn't but I don't want Hayes getting at her. Now Hayes is gonna try and get at her she sat next to him during the car ride so it was kind of hard to talk to her when Hayes was trying to get at her so when we got at the hotel I grabbed her arm and I dragged her all the way to the roof.

"I guess this is a good time to tell you I'm lightweight scared of heights" she said slightly laughing

"Oh my god really"

"Yea it's weird though because I'm always on high grounds but it's kind of terrifying"

"At least you try to get over it plus nothing's gonna happen."

"So why did you bring me here"

"Because I wanted to warn you my friend Hayes likes you and is trying to get you to go on a date with him."

"I wouldn't mind he's cute but I mean I do have to get to know him more but so far he is really sweet plus he is my age even if I was younger them him he probably wouldn't care because he likes me and age doesn't matter" did she just shoot me with an indirect.

"Did you hear what I said at Taco Bell because I can..."

"I don't know what your talking about I did not hear anything" she said as she walked all the way down to where our rooms where wich I did not know she knew where they were.

"How did you know what floor we are in "

" I didn't my rooms here well and Jenna's."

"Oh well my room is next to yours."

"Good to know"

"Can I get your number"

"Yea sure"