Chapter 40

Matt's pov⭐

I opened the door and I saw candy. I toled her to come in and then I tole her everything that happened. I toled her that carter did not want to talk to me because he was mad at what I did.

"At least carter said hi to me not like you. you dint even responed to my texts"

"Matthew why would I really i mean i get it I guess I would forrgive you but I just cant"

"Why? candy"

"You still ask why Matthew you kissed another girl and I broke up whit you because I did not want to get heart broken, but It did not work I honestly wish I would have never met you in person my life would be so much better without you."

"Candy dont say that plz I love you and you know that I would do anything for you"

"Well if you kissed another girl then you don't I already wasted my time listening to everything you had to say so I'm gonna go"

After she left I whent to my room then after a while I decided ro walk to the park even thoee it was ranning.

Candys pov⭐

I dod not even go back to my aunts house I decide to go to the park. I sat on the bench and then I saw Matthew walking by So I got up i was going to leave but then I felt someone pull me back it was Matt. "Will you ever forgive me" "Matt im not sure ok I whant to forgive you but i fell like I shouldnt I dont know if I should listen to my heart or my head" I turned around and started walkimg then Matt turned me back around and kissed me. " sorry candy I really am" "whatever Matt"  "plz candy give me another chance" "I don know" "plz one" "it's not that easy but we will see I guess." we walked home carter was on you now. sandy and jack g. where watching a movie. me Nichole, Jenna,Candy, and hayes where playing candy land. cameron and Nash where filming a youtube video. "candy you now they will endup making a big mess right." I said "I know thats why im making them clean up after cuz im not cleaning up." she said we keept playing candy land an candy was winning and I was loosing then hayes said "wow opposites do attract." "What do u mean?" Candy asked "well your in first place and Matts in last place" He said "ha he called u a losser" "wow shut up candy" I said when we where done playing candy land carter was already done whit his you now. After nash and Cameron where done filming theyr youtube video we whent to Mc. Donalds and we saw.

___________________

Haii i dont really like to add to much detail like what they where wearing or doing "i was wearing a black shirt ehit some light skinny jeans and a pair of black vans whit white shoe laces." blah blah blah cuz it gets boring or like "we played candy land I ot two blie squares so i mobed there blah blah blah." see i just waisted 20 seconds of your life welcome😊bye