Chapter 13

Jenna's pov

I saw candy in the lobby. i wahent over to say sorry "hey candy im sorry for over reacting because i am a little bitch sometimes"i said "sometimes...sure enyways i forrgive you." "so you whant to move back in" "well i guess but im still kimda md at you i mean i forrgive you but i think ill toom whit sandy for a while" she said "wow i see how it is" she was adout to leave then said "oh and by the way sandy foant like cameron she likes nash so yea keep thinking rong" i fellt stupid i mean i saw that sandy looked at nash alot and he looked at her but i could have never guessed. i fellt stupid i fellt like i dint have enyone there for me so i called my other friend gabby.

Phone convo

Jenna:haii gabby u wanna come to the hotel in sanfransisco where magcon is held

Gabby:im not sure

Jenna:plz i need a friend

Gabby:candy

Jenna:long story

Gabby:ok ill be there only two days thoee

Jenna:ok thank you!Bye

Gabby:bye

I fellt a bit better cuz gabby was comming finnaly someone to talk to.

Candys pov

After i did what i needed to do i whent to matt's room. we whent down to the lobby to wait for nash nd sandy. "i thought sandy and jenna dint get along?"he said more like a question"they dont" i responded "oh" he said "well matt i fell like we don really communicate we really need to do something together" i said "whats on your mined bae" he said "i dont know" after a while sandy and nash showed up wen we arrived at the movies me and matthew got a bag full of candy and two icee and a small pop corn cuz i dint really whant alot just a little bit.Nash and sandy got a pop corn and a large soda whit two straws then matt looked at me and said "we should do that" 'i guess its romantic but im good whit my own we can share yours when i finish mine" i said he smuled and kissed me on the cheek we whent in the mivie theater no one was there we where there really early i fellt bad abut jenna. i asked sandy if she could come she said yes. i called henna to come whit cammeron she said ok. next thing u now they where here. me and matt where acting stupid he dared me to try to tuch the camera thing. i got on a chair and tried to tuch it but i fell. evryone was laughing at me. I just stared at them and sat down the movie was adout to start but nodody showed up just two girls. when the movie was over we whent to eat at taco bell nash and sandy sat in. Booth just them two. i sat whit jenna matt and cameron the i saw cameron wissper in jennas ear. Next thing u now they left ho nows where then nash and sandy left dint even wait for theyr food. so the orders where called me and matt took theyr food i men they already paid for it so we ate it. like the little far asses we are.

..................................

HAHAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED NEXT LOL😂😂😂😂UM TACO BELL YUM