Chapter 36

The next mornin

Candys pov⭐

We all woke up the next mornimg got ready and then we where sitting on the couch waiting for gabby to get here. hayes looked really mad then i whent over to matt and whispered to him "what day is it" I asked. "its june 8th why?" he asked hayes whent to the batroom then i said quietly "guys todays hayes b-day" When hayes got out of the batroom we all said happy birthday. "Dont tey to act like you remember when u dint remember" "Hayes we did remember we just all woke up tierd and thought it was the 7th not the 8th." Jenna said "whatever" after a while gabby got here and we whent to taco bell to eat for hayes birthday. "Candy isnt your birthday the same month as mine" Hayes said "yea its the 24th" I said me and matt whent to go order the food and we where qaiting for our order to be called "I hope your birthday takes forever to come" Matt said "your so mean. why?" I said "because the longer it takes to come the longer time we will have together." he said "oh well for me i just dont whant to school I really wouldnt care if i was here or not as long as I dont have school im happy..." i said befor matt cut me of "oh so now you dont like me." "first of all i never said I dint like you and second of all you dint let me finish. asblong as I dont have school im happy but only now that im whit you I would rather be here whit u then in hawaii by myself." I said "aww your so sweet" he said teasing me "you now hawaii sounds kinda nice" I said. "shut up" we whent back to the table whit the food. We whent home walking Nash said it would be good excersise. then carter and Nichole said they where leaving. "where are u guys going where celebrating hayes birthday today. "well your cuzin said she wouldnt be my girlfriend until we whent out on a cuple of dates and got ro now each other." Carter said "but why now?" I asked "just cuz" after they left we stoped by the store to buy ice cream.

Carters pov⭐

I took Nichole to the oark so we could just talk and get to now each other.

"so whats your favorite color?" she asked

"White yourse"

"Purple"

___________________

I was gonna keep righting but i got sleepy sorry for not updating ill update tommorow. bye sorry but if i sint stop there i would of noked out and not updated