Chapter 33

Matts pov⭐

Me and candy saw cameron kissing another girl then candy whent up to them and seperated them. "WOW REALLY CAMERON I SEE JENNA WALK IN THE HOUSE WHIT A BIG SMILE ON HER FACE AND IM THINKING WOW CAMERON REALLY MAKES HER HAPPY. THINKING YOU WOULD NEVER HURT HER BUT I SEE THIS NO AND DONT WVEN THINK I WONT TELL HER CUZ I WILL." "candy but she kissed me first" he said "cameron "i dont care im telling her u explain things to her" then a fan asked for a picture so i said yes then cameron left whit the girl he was kissing. then i gave candy the money to buy the ice cream then she gave me mine and we saw the girl that was in sanfransisco and cause us to fight. Candy was looking at her she looked jelouse but adorable. Then the girl ran up to me and kissed me on the lips. Then i fellt candy push her of me and hit her then she threw the ice cream on her and left. then i whent after her "candy you no its not my fault right" i said "yes Matt i know but let me be alone for a second because im mad but not only because of that stupid girl. but also because what cameron did to jenna. I got home befor candy because she took the ling way and i saw cameron sitting whit jenna. "jenna u know camerons my friend but he..." she cut me off "i know he brought the girl to tell me that she dint know he was still whit me and that she kissed him" she said "oh ok" i said then candy walked in and sat in the corner of the kitchen on the floor. "what happened to her" said jenna "shes mad at cameron because she thought he cheated on you and the girl that kissed me the other day kissed me today but she knows its not my fault." i said "ill go talk to her" she said "no please i whant to go" i said "ok" she said. "candy cameron explaind himself and he dint cheat on jenna, and u know its not my fault right bae" I said "yes i know its not your fault but i have to tell u something" she said ass she took me to the backyard. "Matthew I know its not your fault she kissed u but i dont thimk this is going to work out I think we should breake up." "But why candy?" I said "because i fell like this wont work out and honestly im not the jelouse type but I dont whant to get heart broken because you never no what will happen u might come to like a fan like u came to like me, and i rater it just be now bwfor i come to like u more." She said then she whent inside. "what happened?" asked jenna "she broke up whit me" i said "ill go talk to her" said jenna.

Jennas pov⭐

I whent to the room to talk to candy.

"Candy why did u break up whit i thought u really liked him" I said

"I do"

"So why u break up whit him"i said

"Because thats the problem I dont whant to get hurt"

"But candy u wont he really likes u and hes hurt"

"So it wont last hes find someone and move on just like i will find someone and move on. She said

"Candy at leadt talk to him" I said

"I already did"

"Wow your studurned watch"

I whent outside to go call carter to go talk to her.

Carters pov⭐

I whent to go talk to candy "Candy get back whit matt i know it hurts u on the inside and it hurts Matt to." I said to her

"Carter but u dont know matt will get over it by tommorow no big deal"

"Candy i know u and matt even thoee i fell your too young for him because your like my sister and hes like my brother. But i know he likes u candy and u like him to" I said

"Its better like this carter"

"No its not candy your hurting him wnd yourself u know hes crying right now"

"He is" she said

"Yea he is" i said to her

"Hes cring over me i dont belive u carter"

I took her outside to the living room where Matthew was. "hes really crying i thought only i was crying."

"Candy just talk things over better. you think it dosnt hurt me camerons lips touched whit that girl but im still whit him because its no his fault and things happen." jenna said then candy whent to sit next to Matt.

Candys pov⭐

I whent to sit next to Matt and he huged me and said "Candy im sorry it wasnt my fault im sorry please take me back Candy." he said "I dont know" i asid "please Candy i love u and i know u like me to" he said i fellt stupid the tears in his eyes just made me whant to cry more. "i do and im sorry Matt I guess I just need to suck up the fact that you have some crazy fans that love you. Honestly i dont think i can live whitout you espinosa" I said "I know i cant live whitout you candy" he said then he huged me "did you ever get to finish your ice cream." He said "shut up Matt u know i dint get to eat it." I said Matt sat down on the couch and said "Candy come cuddle whit me evryones cuddling except for us" he said honestly i fell like me and Matt are the least tomantic cuple betwen all of us but i dont care. I honstly i love how our relationship is. "Wow really candy u listen to carter but not to me." i heard jenna say "thats because she loves me" said carter "i love jenna to I love jenna a little more thoee." I said "even more then me" said matt "umm im not answering that thats my little secret ho i love more.

___________________

Are the chapters good like this whit jelousy and love OR Nah. 😂😂😂 i dont know lol i think there good cuz its more intresting