Chapter 32

Matts pov⭐

"Aww u so cute" candy said to me "shut up" i said slightly blushing "matthew im tierd ill call u tommorow ima go to sleep k" "ok good night" i left and whent to carters house evryone was sleeping but carter he was my romate. I asked "why are u still awake" "because i cant wait for my date whit Nichole tommorow." "oh i can tell your really excited" i said "I am but good night ima go to sleep" I whent on twiter instagram and vine then i fell asleep. As soon as i woke up i got ready and then i texted candy.

Me: good morning bae😘

Candy: Good morning❤

Me:what are u doing today

Candy: nothing im just gonna help Nichole get ready for her date later. I also have to help jenna get ready cuz camerons taking her out somewhere but theyr leaving until like 8:00.and sandy cant help me help them cuz she left sewhere whit jack g.

Me: well do you whant to do something today?

Candy: sure what do u whant to do

Me: Lets go to the movies its 12:30 right now so ill be there at 3:00

Candy: ok bye💕

After a while carter left to his date whit nichole so i decided to go next door to candys.

Nicholes pov⭐

Carter picked me up and we whent to the movies. we where going to watch a funny movie but candy told him that im actually the type thats scared of scary movies. I could fell carter looking and me so i turened to face him. "what?" "nothing" he said after the movie wa over we walked to mc.donalds. "we should do this again sometime" he said "yea" "Nichole what would u say if i where to ask u to be my gifriend" he said "i would say yea but not after the first date" i said

Matts pov⭐

We decided to walk to the movies "what movie do u whant to watch?" I asked "lets whatch a scary movie" she said "lets watch something eles bae I learend my lesson" I said

"Please babe I wont do enything I was just punching you so u could learn your lesson." "ok fine its hard to say no to u" I said we whent im to watch the movie and candy keept screaming during the movie the good thing is she dint pumch me" when the movie was over we hade to walk home. "see i toled u i wouldnt punch you or poke u" she aaid "yea but u should off at least cudled whit me when u got scared" I said she gave me a hug and said "im sorry ill buy u ice cream the store is on the way home enyways." "You dont have to that hug was enough."I said then we walked home holding hands when we got home evryone was already there .Jenna and cameron where just leaving to theyr little date and the rest of us just stayed.

Jennas pov⭐

Cameron took me to the park even thoee it was 8:00 then he held my hand. "Jenna i love you... you know that right" he said "yea you just dont really show it tht much enymore." I said "I know and im sorry I promise ill rememder u how much i live u evryday and tell u your beuriful evryday to" he said "cameron u dont have to I know u love me" I said "yea I know but u whant to" then he gave me a kiss and we whent to eat tacobell. Then after a while we finnaly arrived home.

Candys pov⭐

Jenna arrive home whit a big smile but cameron wasnt whit her. "what happened to cameron" said sandy "hes at the icecream store" said jenna "that reminds me u owe me icecream" Matt said "wow really Matt" I said "no im just kidding but i really do whant ice cream but ill buy it just come whit me" he said we walked to the ice cream store cameron was still there and he was kissing a girl.

___________________

Haii ill try to update later since im not tierd because i fell asleep in the afternoon.