High School (Destiel)

Deans POV

"Hey Winchester get your arse out on the field" Coach yelled into the locker room.
I placed my head in my hands and sighed trying not to cry. Cas broke up with me last night because his mother doesn't like me and he feels pressured by his mum. He says he still loves me and wants to be with me but it's just his mother. God I miss him.

"Dean?" I heard a familiar voice.
I looked up and saw Cas. God he's so beautiful I just want to hold him in my arms.

"Cas?" I said sitting up straight.

"Erh your coach asked me to come and get you" Cas stated pointing to the door leading to the pitch.
All hope I had was lost as them words came out of his gorgeous mouth.

"Yeah okay" I nodded then stood up and walked past Cas.

"Dean I.." Cas grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

"Cas I get it okay, it's fine" I told him trying to convince myself more than him.
I felt his hand slowly move up my arm towards my neck and I automatically leaned into his touch and closed my eyes.

"Dean I love you and I realised my mum doesn't know shit and I don't care what she says I love you and I want to be with you" Cas admitted placing his other hand on my cheek.

"Cas I love to too. But your mum?" I asked concerned as to what he has to go home too.

"Can't do shit" he smiled his beautiful smile.

I leaned in and kissed him gently like the first time we kissed 3 years ago in this very locker room. I started pushing him backwards towards the lockers to lean against and let the kiss deepen. I placed my hands on his waist and kissed him deeply and passionately.

"I wished you could finish this but you have a game to win" Cas stated kissing my forehead.

I sighed and nodded knowing he was right and coach was going to have my arse if I didn't get out there in the next 5 minutes.

"So does this mean we're back together?" I asked not letting him out of the position we was currently in.

"It does and I'm so sorry Dean I didn't want to put you through that" Cas admitted rubbing my biceps.

"It's okay as long as I get you back as mine" I smirked and kissed him again.

"Dee?" I heard Sam's little voice coming from next to us.

"Hey Sammy whats up buddy?" I asked pulling away from Cas and turned towards Sam.

"Coach shouted at me to come and get you and he's scary" Sam admitted looking down in embarrassment.

"It's alright Sammy I'm coming now" I told him then ruffled his hair.

"Hi Cassy" Sam smiled and hugged Cas.
I love that Cas and Sam get on I have my two favourite boys in my life and thats all I need.

"Come on guys lets go" I stated then grabbed my helmet and jogged out of the locker room onto the pitch.
I ran over to the coach and stopped in front of him.

"Finally Dean take your time" He stated angrily.
I stepped towards him with an angry look on my face.
"Don't ever shout at Sam again like that" I told angrily.
He looked shocked and a bit intimated then nodded and passed me a water bottle.
I grabbed the bottle and took a swig still glaring at him then through him the bottle and ran onto the pitch and began playing.
Just as the whistle was about to be blown I looked over to the stands and saw Cas and Sam holding up a sign that says
'WE LOVE YOU DEAN!!"
I smiled and thought I'm the luckiest guy alive to have such an amazing brother and a beautiful, caring and gorgeous boyfriend that is all mine.
God I love Cas so much!

The whistle was blown and the game began and I had the two best supporters you could ever have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
687 words.
This one is quite sort.
Been thinking to write an Destiel High school AU for awhile.
Is it Destiel if Sam isn't in it and a little protective big brother Dean we all love!
Thank you for reading.
Hope you like it.