Asgard

Ruby's Point of View

*

*

*

_It has been 6 months since that kiss. We have not talked about it. Being friends is what's best and we both think that's the way it should be.  I like him. I really really  like him. Sometimes, it seems like he feels the same way about me. I refuse to talk to him about it. It may look like he has feelings for me, but looks can be deceiving. What seems like something on the outside, can be a totally different matter on the inside. I like him. No. More than that. I think I have fallen in love with him. We're not together though. And I doubt we will ever be. He hasn't asked and I'm afraid to ask him. Even though we are not a "couple", we are great friends. During all his time here, I've been able to meet Loki's other side. The sweet and caring one. Both sides have slowly made me fall in love with him. I walked out of my room only to find him watching a documentary on tv about Shakespeare. He seemed to enjoy it. 

"Good morning Loki" he looked at me and smiled 

"Good morning Ruby. Sleep well?"

"I did...." he seemed to be in deep thought.

"Something wrong?" I asked him

"I don't think we should go to Asgard." 

"Why not?" i asked as I walked to the kitchen

"Well, after being here for a short time, I don't think Midgard is as bad as it has always been portrayed. Odin has two ravens. They uh, they tell him all the things that happen in Midgard and around the world. Usually the bad news are all about Midgard."

"Is that so?"

He nodded "And, I believe that life here would not be bad. You've lived your life here with no problems. I on;y hope to be a part of your life."

his words made me blush. I smiled to myself . 

Then out of nowhere, I saw the last person I ever expected to come to my apartment. 

"Thor" , I whispered

He was far bigger than I imagined him, with very noticeable muscles. He grabbed Loki by the collar

"you're coming with me" he said to Loki in a very threatening tone. I realized what was happening. I rant towards Loki and got a hold of his shirt before he disappeared with Thor. When I opened my eyes, I found myself still holding Loki's shirt. He looked at me shocked "Ruby?" I let go of his shirt and looked around me. I seemed to be in some sort  of palace. I t was then that I realized where I was. Asgard

"Fuck" the word was heard by everyone. To be honest it just sort of comes out of my mouth whenever something bad happens. Suddenly two guards grabbed my arms and pulled me away from Loki. 

"Let me go!" i screamed

Thor looked at me, then at the two guards and said "I will deal with her later. You know where to take her."

Loki tried to run after me but Thor held him back. "We have some unfinished business" after saying that he started walking from me, making Loki follow him. Loki turned around and looked at me. I saw pain and worry in his eyes. "I will make this right Ruby! I promise!........I promise"

that was the last time I saw him.