Wounds

Loki's point of view
*

*

*
This woman is truly a goddess.  After she cut my hair, I looked in the mirror and noticed that she actually did do a good job. I smiled. She makes me feel understood. This might just be the first time anyone other mother has understood me. However, it's different when it comes to Ruby. she understand my pain and agony a bit better than mother. I kept touching my hair. Looking at my reflection in the mirror and seeing how short it was now. I realized i was still smiling. As she was done cutting my hair, I read her mind. But only the bit when she thought about me looking handsome. the comment made my cold body feel....less cold...if that makes sense....She had her mind open since I met her but for some reason I didn't want to read it, I think it would ahve been rude of me. What is wrong with me? I feel like even though I've been here for 2 days, She. Is. Changing. Me......And I, Loki, God of Mischef, God of Lies, don't think I should let her have this effect on me, but at the same time, I feel like I won't be able to keep it from her. This is not meant to be happening. I'm sure it'll go away. I'll be able to keep it from her and everyone else. I turned to her,
"thank you Ruby" i said with a smile which she returned "oh don't worry about it" she smiled "oh I almost forgot" she said as she left the bathroom, she came back in seconds with clothes and something else in her hands. 
"your new look comes with an actual shirt, pants that are not made of leather and.......sunglasses!!"
I took the shirt and pants and with magic, I had them on in seconds, before i looked in the mirror i remebered she had "sunglasses" on her hands as well. I hesitated before i took them. she told me they were for my eyes. I put them on and looked in the mirror. I really did look different. She smiled "now, t's time for me to change." She left the bathroom and went in her room. She opened a drawer and picked up a gold necklace with a huge Emerald stone. She held it very tight to her chest and her body started glowing. she looked at me and smiled right before she changed. the light coming from her body was too bright and I had to look away. When she was done, I looked at her once again.  her clothes had changedpolyvore.com/untitled_158/set?id=92136954, her body was different, even her face had changed, however, her eyes didn't. She walked towards me and as I looked into her eyes, i knew it was really her, I saw something there, the same thing I saw the first time  I looked into her eyes. i can't really explain it. as she looked into the mirror she smiled. "so who is this person?" i asked her, she turned to me, "this is Ruby, and she worked at a restaurant as a waitress until a week ago. I quit."  "why did you quit?" she looked in the mirror once again and then looked down. "humans can be so rude, even when you're serving them food, and what bothers me is that I can't do anything to them. I have no need for a job, I used to work, but it was for fun. to fit in. turns out no matter what you do, you'll never be good enough."  she touched her thighs noticed that her skirt could cover her but not her whole thighs and she could tell i saw the scars on her thighs. a tear seemed to escape her left eye as she continued "the mortals have a judging nature" I frowned and as i took a step closer to her, i hugged her. I could feel the wetness of her tears on my shirt as i had her in my arms. I took her to her bedroom and sat her down on the bed. I caressed her cheek as i touched her scars. I then bent down and kissed them. She looked at me shocked "Loki please, you don't need to do that." "Ruby, I will take no rest until I have kissed every scar on your body and healed every wound in your soul" after saying that i kissed her thighs again, i feared though that she found my actions scary, "Do not fear me Ruby, I'm not going to harm you. In fact, I'm going to show you how a true goddess is meant to be treated."