My Love

Ruby's POV

_"What the hell is that supossed to mean?" I stared at Thor. His words made me upset. "Cousin Yggdrasil-"

"Stop calling me that?!?!" I yelled and out of my hands, golden rays shot out, and the so-called "indestructible" cell, was shattered in billions of ttiny pieces that seemed to vanish once they touched the floor. Thor was speechless. To be honest, so was I. "I- I did not mean for that to happen" Thor did not say anything. Instead he swallowed hard.

I looked at Loki for a second and his eyes were so wide. He looked at me with an apologetic look. I had goosebumps. I could feel myself getting red. I gulped. "Thor uh- will you please let me talk to Loki?" he stared at me for a while "alone..." I added...he sighed and left seconds later. I didn't talk to Loki until I heard the doors close. I looked at him, only to find him staring at me.....intensely. He walked up to me, until he was right in front of me. 

"So...can I still call you Ruby?"

I smiled. How could he ask that? Of all the things he could have asked....

"Yes. I would not have it any other way."

he smiled at me and then came the question I dreaded.

"What were you and Thor talking about?"

I hesitated before answering.

Should I tell him? Can I? I've had a few crushes but I had never been in love with someone....that is....until I met Loki. And now, as he stands here, in front of me, I feel the butterflies mortals always talked about. all the things they wrote poems and songs about. I feel it all. I looked at him with an intensity equal to his. I turned my back on him as I was debating whether or not i should just tell him and get it over with. I could feel him behind me before he said anything but i didn't expect him to be so close. As I turned back to him, i was right against his chest. and of course I had to look up because he was basically a whole foot taller than me. "ThorknowsIloveyou" I said it very quickly, for some reason, I thought, that it would be easier that way. I knew he understood me. I looked down and back up. I was greeted with very white teeth. and a brilliant smile. He looked calm. Not angry at all. I didn't know if he was ever going to say something to me. When he opened his mouth, I waited for at least something to come out. Even if it was a rejection. He didn't say anything. He just wrapped his arms around me and held me so tight. He held me in silence for about a minute. And then his beautiful voice broke the silence. "Oh Ruby. You cannot begin to imagine how splendid it is to hear you say that. You have no idea what this means" he pushed me away from him only a bit. So I could see his face perfectly as he looked down at me. "What it means to me....I love you Ruby. I love you Yggdrasil. I love every part of you. All that you are. And all that you're not." I stared at him, biting my bottom lip, stopping myself from crying because of such beautiful words. I didn't want to ruin the moment but I had to ask "did you feel that way.....even before you discovered that I- I am an asgardian princess? " he chuckled and caressed my cheek. "Oh my love, I loved you since before I kissed you that night, months ago." He smiled at me and as I looked at him I could feel his green eyes piercing through me. Melting my cold heart. His face was now inches away from mine. His right hand no longer on my cheek. It was now on the back of my neck. He opened his mouth to say something and I could smell his minty breath. "You may be an asgardian princess my love, but as of now, to me you are a queen" as soon as those words came out of his mouth, he pulled me to him once more and I could feel his cold lips on mine. As the kiss got more intense, his mouth was a volcano. How can someone so cold be so passionate. I didn't mind one bit. Every kiss made me fall in love even more. I was being pushed against the wall now and he was kissing me fiercely. He suddenly pulled away. "What shall I call you now? Ruby or Yggdrasil?" I smiled at him. "Or maybe I should just call you 'my dear' would that please you?" I nodded "I like all those, but, if it's not too much to ask of you, I'd like to be called 'my queen' on the weekdays, 'my pearl' on sundays, and.... 'goddess divine' but only in very special occasions. " he laughed his carefree laugh "and what about when I'm cross? 'My love'?" I smirked and quickly replied "no. No, you may only call me 'my love' when you are infinitely, perfectly and incandescently happy" he looked at me and I saw love in his eyes. He kissed my neck and whispered "my love" , he then went on to kiss my cheek "my love" he kissed my forehead "my love" I closed my eyes, lost in his love. My eyelids were next. I could feel his lips against them. "My love" I opened my eyes and he was staring at me. He kissed me. A sweet and short kiss. When he pulled away he whispered against my lips "my love" and put his forehead against mine. Nothing could ruin this moment..........or so I thought.....