Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 4

HEY GUYS well Happy Valentines Day!!! We sorta, me and my boyfriend have been having some troubles lately so idek what to do. ANYWAY back to the point, that ending of last chapter tho. Well enjoy this chapter!                                                                                                                                                                     ~Jeri

CHAPTER 4

"Oliver?" Mike asked. I shook my head yes as a reply. "You mean the new tall britsh kid?" I shook my head yes. 

Mike started walking around my room in confusion. I kinda just stood there after my day. I turned to watch my t.v as the Breakfast Club was on. 

"So you mean to tell me that you moved on, that your dating a guy that you barley know?" He asked. 

"I like him, hes attractive, smart, funny, attractive and fought for me." I paused as I turned to him "Which is something that you never did when we were together." I said as I went to reach for my phone. 

I wasn't wearing a sweater or a long sleeve shirt so you could see my bloody bandage. I totally forgot that it was showing until I realized that Mike saw it. He reached for my arm but I pulled away before he could. He looked me straight in the eye. I walked over to my balcony door. I opened it.

"You can go now." I said as he walked over to me. 

He kissed my forhead and walked out my door. I closed it behind him and I locked it. I quickly called Oliver to tell him that we were dating. This is how it went

ME: Hey I need to tell you something                                                                                                                    OLIVER: Yeah what is it.                                                                                                                                         ME: Were dating.                                                                                                                                                       OLIVER: We are?                                                                                                                                                      ME: Yeah, its a long-                                                                                                                                                OLIVER: -Okay                                                                                                                                                          ME: Oh well that was easy. Its a long story i'll explain it to you tomorrow during first hour.                        OLIVER: Okay well I have to go finish unpacking I guess i'll see you tomorrow love.                                ME: Bye 

Then I hung up. I sat there clutching my phone. Not because I was sad or mad. I just didnt know what I was getting my slef into. I plugged my phone into the charger. I went into my dresser and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a Theory of a Deadman shirt, a pair of socks.                       I glanced down at my arms. I saw red, and pick lines. Then when I got closer to my hand, there was a bloody bandage covering some fresh ones. I went into my closet (Which was a walk in closet by the way.) and on the shelf was a box of my old toys. On the inside of the lid was my razors taped to it. I carefully ripped them off of the cover. I went into my bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I removed my bloody bandage and I looked down. I sat there for a few moments looking at my sore arms. I started to cry. I grabbed my razor. I cut one line. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered

I did another line. I threw my razor onto the floor. I started crying. I sat there for a minute or to. I started to feel relaxed because the pressure from my veins was removed. I wiped my tears away from my face. I reached into the dark brown wooden cabinet under the sink and grabbed the first aid kit. I clean the cuts with a disinfectant that didn't sting. I wrapped my wrist in gauze. Then I taped it down. I put the kit back. I slowly walked out of the bathroom to see that the Breakfast club was still on.                                                                                                                                                                               I laid down on my bed. I started thinking to myself. Why? The truth is, I didn't know why. It just seemed like a daily part of my routine. Nothing set me off to do it. It just happened. My brain is weird.

I went down satires to get something to drink before I went to bed. I grabbed my sweater that Mike had gotten me while we were dating before I headed down satires. I saw my mom and dad arguring in the kitchen. I didn't know what it exactly was. I saw a whisky bottle on the counter and it was empty so I figured that my dad was drunk. Let me rephrase that, when isn't he drunk? I don't think that either of them saw me. But my dad smacked my mom. It even made that smack noise. Like really loud. I gasped, and hid around the corner. I quickly ran up satires and slammed my door shut. I started crying once again. I crawled into my bed. I just laid there. I cried myself to sleep that night. 

JERI SAYS: Well I know that this chapter was shorter than the rest but I felt like this was a nice place to end. I promise that the next chapter will be longer! Bye guys and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!