Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 12

HEY GUYS!!! Well I got my computer back a few days ago. I have had writers block. So I decided to add something that has actually happened in real life. Enjoy!!!

~Jeri

CHAPTER 12

Today was the day, that I go back to school. Its toward the end of November. There is a small layer of snow on the ground. I got up. Like actually up. I got dressed. Which was red skinny jeans, a Gun's and Roses t-shirt. I decided to curl my hair today, since I wasn't wearing a beanie today. I put on a little of eye liner and foundation. I put on a lot of band bracelets to cover up my faded scars. I haven't cut since Oliver and I started dating. You could barley tell that they were there. Which I liked. I put on socks and I grabbed my phone from the charger and headed down stairs. I herd Oliver in the shower, so I decided to make him break feast. I put in a Pan!c at the Disco CD into the stereo in the kitchen and listened to it. I started making eggs and bacon for Oliver.

*This is gospel for the fallen ones

Locked away in permanent slumber

Assembling their philosophies

From pieces of broken memories*

I looked up and saw Oliver standing there at the island, dripping wet. He was drying out his hair. It started to curl a little. I poured him a cup of coffee. I went back to cooking his eggs.

*Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds

But they haven't seen the best of us yet*

He had gone upstairs to get dressed. I got out two plates and a set of sliver ware. I put them on the island and put food onto each of the plates. I put the two pan's into the sink and turned off the stove. I sat down at the counter can began to eat.

*If you love me let me go

If you love me let me go

'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was yours

The fear, the fear of falling apart*

I started eating my food, I ate all of the bacon at first. Then I took a piece of bacon from his plate. I herd him coming down the stairs. I ate it real fast so he wouldn't know that I took it. He kissed my head and said "Good morning Love". His accent was nice and thick this morning. He sat down and started eating.

"Wow this is just how my mom used to make." he said smiling. I reached over and took another piece of bacon. He just laughed at me.

"Well, well, well. Someone's hungry." He said having a bite of his eggs.

"Well I'm hungry." I said kissing him

*Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart.*

"So this weekend, I thought that we could go and clean out my mom and dad's room. Then my dad's office." I said looking down at my food "If that would be okay with you. I just wanna get their things out so that way when summer comes and we have to go to CA. We can just pack up and leave."

"Yeah, that would be okay with me." he said grabbing my hand. "It's going to be okay. He can't hurt you now." he said giving me a reassuring squeeze.