Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 14

HEY GUYS!!!! I know the last chapter was really short but I was tired and yeah. So here's a better update. Enjoy!!!

~Jeri

CHAPTER 14

I woke up. From a nightmare. I looked over at my clock and saw that it was about 3 am. I saw Oliver sleeping next to me. I looked down at my arm. The bandage Oliver had put on was almost all red. So I went down into the kitchen to change it. I cleaned the cut. Which hurt a lot by the way. It took a lot for me not to yell. I put new bandages on. I cleaned up the island. I didn't feel tired. I had a lot of energy. I didn't know why. So I took a quick shower and shave. I got dressed because no matter what happened, I was going to class today. I am wearing, dark purple pants, a white tank top, a dark purple v-neck, a black hoodie and a white beanie. I straightened my hair when I had gotten out of the shower. I looked at my clock to see that it was about 5:30 am. I decided to go and finish cleaning up my mess from yesterday. I took bleach and cleaned the floor to get the blood stain out of it. I took the blood stained picture and threw it away. I had one of my own in my room. I went into my mom's room to find my phone. It wasn't broken. Which I was surprised because I thought I threw it pretty hard. I plugged it into the charger that I had in the kitchen. I put in a All Time Low CD, which was Don't Panic.

I took out two pans that I had dented by throwing them yesterday. I turned on the stove and started making hash browns in one pan and bacon in the other pan. While I let them cook I went upstairs to wake up Oliver.

"Babe, it's time to get up." I said sitting on his lap

"Alright I guess." he leaned up and kissed me.

"I'm making breakfast." I said while he kissed my neck.

"Mmmm, food, kissing this is something I wouldn't mind waking up to." he said hugging me

"If you can get used to it, then why don't you purpose?" I said getting up and going down stairs.

"So, you want me to purpose huh?" Oliver said sitting down at the island

"I was kidding. But if you really wanna deal with me for eternity then go right ahead." I said pouring him a glass of orange juice.

"I could deal with that." he said winking at me.

I got us two plates and the needed silverware. I started eating. I looked up and saw Oliver staring at me.

"What? Is there something in my teeth, hair?" I said

"No, no your fine. I'm just looking at my beautiful fiance." he sipped his drink

"If that was a purpose, your going to have to do way better." I said

He got up and kissed my head. He put his plate and stuff into the dishwasher. I handed him mine and he put mine in there. I got up off my chair. Oliver was leaning up against the counter. I hugged him. I wanted to stay there in his arms forever. I looked up and kissed him. I had my arms wrapped around his neck. He had his arms around my waist. He went down to kissing my neck. He lifted me up onto the island. He tired to take my shirt off.

"Hey, we have class. We can continue this after school today before work. Okay?" I said looking into his hazel eyes

"Alright love." he kissed me and picked me up and carried me to my bag.

He went upstairs and got his bag. We decided to walk to school because we had a lot of time and it was nice out. We were holding hands the whole walk there. But when we got there today there was no group of our friends waiting for us to get there. We walked to my locker. He rarely used his. I had a picture of us hanging on the door. I decided to keep my sweater on, mostly because of the bandage. We were listening to our song on our way to class. Our song is So far Away, by Avenged Sevenfold. Oliver told me that because no matter how far were away from each other, we will still love each other. When we got to class, there were only a few people there already. I put my bag down at my desk and went up to the teacher.