Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 13

HEY GUYS!! Well I know the last chapter was pretty exciting at the end. Well here's another update ENJOY!!!

CHAPTER 13
"Thanks for help Kota." They both said. They both got their things and left. I sat down at the island and opened a beer. I started playing a CD in the stereo. It was Appetite for Destruction by Guns and Roses. I started jamming out to Mr. Brownstone. I took off my sweater Because I was getting warm. I turned it up all the way. I was in full out jam mood. I finished my open beer and decided to open another one. I had gotten lost into the guitar rift. I felt like I belonged somewhere. Paradise City. I knew that's where I wanted to be. Then the song ended. I just stood three and chugged the rest of my beer. I threw it at the wall. I grabbed my phone and called my mom. In her room there was a noise I went into her room and answered it. I realized that the drunk in me, obvisouly that I got from my dad, forgot the most important part in my life. That my mom has died. My protector. I threw her phone and my phone at the wall. I started to cry. Tears running down my face just as a waterfall. I ran into the kitchen and opened all the drawers and pulled them out having everything fall out of them. I opened the covered and took everything out onto the floor. I was now crying even more. I took a pan that looked big and heavy I threw it at a family photo hanging on the wall. It shattered and it fell onto the floor. I went to the picture and took it out of what was left of the expensive frame. I saw blood on the picture. I looked down and realized that I had cut my arm. It was going all over the picture and the floor. It had opened all of the scars that were almost gone. I didn't even feel it. I felt a little light headed. I fell to the floor and I reached for the house phone. I dialed Oliver's number. He answered the phone
"You need to come home like now. It's an emergency. I need I need-" I dropped the phone and passes out.
OLIVER P.O.V
I was in the hallway going to my next class. I was at my locker. I had put my calculus textbook into my locker and I pulled out my biology textbook. I herd my phone ringing. I looked down and I answered it.
"You need to come home like now. It's an emergency. I need I need." That's all I herd. I looked down at the caller ID to see that it was my house. And by that I mean Kota's house. I threw my locker closed. I didn't know how to drive her bike so I just kinda ran there. It wasn't that far. I slammed open the door to see the place trashed. I saw Dakota on the floor by the wall. There was blood everywhere. I saw that her arm was cut. She was barley awake. But that was a good thing. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit. I took her arm and put a pillow underneath it. I cleaned it with a cleansing wipe. She was really awake now. She kept moving.
"Babe I need you to stay still. Okay? I know this is going to hurt like a lot. Okay?" I took a needle and threaded it and stabbed it into her arm. I made stitches. She kept moving and I had to stop to tell her not to move. I had finally got it patched up. I wrapped the stitches in gauze and the I carried her up to our room. I took her pants off. I put her into our bed and kissed her head. I left the room to clean the downstairs. I picked up all of the pots and pans and put them into the cupboards. I put the sliver ware into the drawers. I grabbed the blue colored broom and the matching dust pan. I also grabbed a old towel to wipe up her blood. I felt like I was cleaning up a murder scene. The blood wiped away really quick. I swept up the glass. Some of it had blood and some of it didn't. I threw it all into the garbage. I took the picture up of their family. Or what was left of it anyway. I took the picture and put it on the island. I walked up by Kota. She was crying in bed. I closed the door behind me. I crawled into the bed next to her. I put my arm around her. I pulled her closer to me.
"It's going to be okay, Everything is going to be alright." I said kissing her head
DAKOTA P.O.V
I looked up and saw Oliver sitting at my feet. He was doing something with my arm. I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I looked down to see a needle in my arm. I started to move but it just hurt even more.
"Babe I need you to stay still. Okay? I know this is going to hurt a lot. Okay." He said. I tried not to think about it. I kinda just sat there. He wrapped my arm in gauze and he carried me upstairs. He took my skinnys off and laid me into bed. He went back downstairs. I just kinda sat there and cried. For a moment there I thought that my mom was still alive. Then I had a fit and almost killed myself. Not that it was intended. Which it was not. And total accident. I sat there for a while and just cried. I must of lost track of time going thought every bad thing that had happened to me in my life. Because Oliver came up and say with me. He kept telling me everything was going to be okay. I wanted to believe that. But I'm just not sure anymore. I rolled over so I had my head on his chest. I pulled the blanket over us. I just kinda sat there and sort of cried my self to sleep.
JERI SAYS: Well it's 3 am and I can barley stay awake so here's a quick update.