Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 10

HEY GUYS!!!! Well I made the last chapter short because this chapter is going to be really long, SO curl up in bed or on the couch with popcorn and ENJOY!!!

CHAPTER 10

I slowly lifted open my very tired eyes. I bring my hand up and rub my eyes. I look over and I see that I'm sleeping alone. I put my old glasses on. I get up out of bed. I walk over to my dresser to get my phone. I saw that it was 11' o clock. I put on Oliver's sweater that is on the edge of the bed. I walk down the stairs to find Oliver cleaning the living room. And by cleaning I mean vacuuming. The whole house had been cleaned already. I don't think he herd me come down stairs. 

I sneak over to the outlet plug in where the vacuum is plugged in. And I reach for it, but he turns his head so I pull away. He faced the other direction so I quickly stand up and un-plug it. I stand there swinging it around my finger. He turns around with a confused look on his face. I just smile at him. I drop the cord and run up to him and hug him like he just came back from the army.

"Whoa, when did you become so strong?" He asked almost falling over 

"Well I just missed you that's all."

"Miss me?" he asked "I always been here and always will be."  

I looked up at him and kissed him. It was a long nice kiss. I pulled away ending the kiss. I looked into his soft hazel eyes. I started to feel butterfly's in my stomach. In that moment I knew that he was the one for me. The one that I wanted to wake up every morning to. The one I wanna spend all of my time with. My other half. 

I asked him if he would help me plan my mom's funeral stuff today before everyone came over. We did. It would be on Monday morning. We had set everything up. I called in to take off of work. I would call school on Monday morning. It was now about 2 o'clock and I told every one to come over around 4. 

When Oliver went to the store yesterday. I made a list for him to get food for tonight and he did. So I put all of the soda in the fridge so It would be cold. I put all of the snacks on the counter. Oliver and I brought all of the blankets from the whole house into the living room and put them on the floor to make a big bed for everyone. I bought my x-box into the living room to so that way we could play video games or watch movies and just hang out. 

I went to get ready for the party/sleep over. I went to take a shower. I was playing P.O.D and their song Beautiful. That's like my all time favorite song. Literally it helped me when I couldn't go to anyone else with my problems. The song is straight up about the problems that I was having. It says "She hides the all the pain inside by filling up her arms with pretty little lines. She cuts with no intent to kill, this time she didn't do it but someday she will." that's what gave me hope. That I wouldn't reach that day. 

I got out of the shower. I blow dry my hair, then straighten it. I put in my contacts. I decided not to wear make-up because their my friends and I don't care what they think about me. That's what makes them my friends. I walked out of the bathroom only in a towel. I went into my dresser to pick out my clothes. Then I see Oliver come into my room. He walks in my closet. He pulls out a Galaxy dress and hands it to me. 

"I'm not going to wear this." I put it back into my closet. 

"Yes you are.' He said handing it back to me.

"I'd rather go nude than wear a dress." I said

"Then drop the towel." He said winking at me. So I did. 

"Hand me the dress." I said sticking my hand out.

"Here, wait no you can go nude." he said laughing