Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 7

HEY GUYS!!! Well sorry I haven't updated in a few days but I've been sick. But here is an update for you. Enjoy!

                 ~Jeri

CHAPTER 7

I felt so guilty. Telling Oliver that I loved him. I only told that to my mom and relatives. I mean we have only been dating for about tow months. But when i'm around him, I feel like I can be myself. When I'm around my friends I feel like I have to impress them. But I don't feel that way around Oliver. He's like my other half. I started to get sweaty and nervous. I don't think that he would say it back.

"I love you to." Oliver said smiling at me

I leaned in and I kissed his very soft and smooth lips. Ours danced in motion together. He pulled away ending the kiss. I felt the weight lifted off of my shoulders. We both finished eating. He helped me clean up the kitchen. I put the dishes away. I went upstairs to grab my phone. Oliver followed me upstairs. While I was checking my phone, he had his arms around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. He was taller than me so he was slouching. I put my phone back on the counter. I turned around to face him. I hugged him. I turned my head and I put my head on his shoulder. I just sat there with my eyes closed. I looked up at him and he looked back at me. I pecked his lips.

"You wanna come to the hospital with me today so I can see my mom?" I asked

"Sure. Is ur dad going to be there?" Oliver said putting his sweater on.

"Yes but if your there and were in public, he wont hurt me." I  said slipping my black converse on

"Okay. What about school?" He asked.

"You can call in sick." I said grabbing my Falling in Reverse bag, it has my phone, iPod, wallet and keys in it. 

We went to my motorcycle. He had to sit in the back because he doesn't know how to drive a motorcycle. I gave him a extra helmet that my dad had. It took about a half hour drive to the hospital. We pulled into the hospital's parking lot. I went up to the Asian lady at the desk. My mom was in room 34B. B means it was on the second floor. The 3 means it was in wing 3. The 4 means it was room 4. I only know that is because my mom works at a hospital. I walked straight into her room. I saw her laying on the bed and my dad on the chair next to her holding her hand.                                      I walked up to the other side of the bed so I was facing my mom. Oliver has hugging me from behind. I grabbed her other hand and held it in my hand. She had woken up when I grabbed her hand. She gave me a reassuring squeeze of the hand. She smiled at me. Today was the big day, less than two hour my mom was going to have the biggest surgery of her life. She let go of my dads hand and placed it onto my hand. I saw my dads face expression change. He got mad and he did really fast. He started yelling, cursing. His face got really red. He even picked up a chair and threw it at the wall. I don't really know what he was mad about. I guess this is why they started fighting so much. I started crying. A few nurses came in and tried to restrict my dad away from my mom. He got kinda close to me, so Oliver pushed him away which made my dad even more mad. They had to call security on my dad. But he just wouldn't stop so they gave him a shot. Which knocked him out. The nurses placed him on a chair in the waiting room.                                                                         *DING DING DING* The heart rate monitor which was hooked up to my mom had been going off. I looked over at the screen and it showed that her heart rate was speeding up. I looked at her eyes and they were rolled into the back of her head. I started freaking out. I went into the hallway and yelled for a nurse. When I got back into the room I saw her eyes were open. 

"I love you mom!" I said before she passed out again

"I love you to! Your going to be a good mother and do me a favor?" she asked closing her eyes slowly