Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 26

HEY GUYS!!! Here's an update. Well I'm sad to say that this is coming to an end. As in the book. Can you fix the Broken? Is almost complete. I don't know if I want to make a squeal. Well comment if you want a second book. Read my other story Props & Mayhem!! I love you all amazing people!

~Jeri

CHAPTER 26

Today is our farewell party/ graduation party. Mike, Vic, Tony, Jaime, Kate and Kellin are coming over and spending the night. We have everything set up already cold beer in the fridge. I have curled my hair and wore black leggings with a galaxy dress and normal converse. Oliver was wearing purple skinny jeans and a just an plain black shirt. We were planning on ordering Chinese food. I had all of my movies out in the living room and all of my games. I would pack those away before we leave. We brought my mattress out into the living room for people to sleep on. I have everything packed in boxes and stacked all over in the rooms except for my room. I still haven't taken it down yet. I know if I do, there will be tears, and a lot of them. I crack open a beer and start playing with COD with Oliver. I was winning. I guess you could say that I was alright when it comes to video games. I guess I kinda got into it, like really bad because after a while I noticed that everyone was already over. I just handed the controllers out and we were on our way. I was handing out beers and we were taking random pictures. Just having a good time.

*Knock* 

I ran over to the door and opened it and grabbed the food and put it on the table. 

"Oliver, pay the nice man would ya?" I asked

"Sure thing love." He said walking over to the door. 

Everyone came in and started shoving food down their throats. It kinda made me laugh a little inside. I ate whatever was left over. Kate and I were talking about our apartments. How their so similar. Her and Kellin were coming out a week later than us. I was going to miss this. 

Not just the parties. The people. The conversations. The memories. 

We played video games until about three and then we decided to watch movies. We went and changed and I took of my make-up and we settled in to bed. 

*JERI SAYS: SORRY I'M NOT GOING THAT FAR INTO DETAIL, I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. SORRY GUYS*

We were watching 2012. The movie about the world ending. I had to say. It had some great graphics. I noticed how everyone had slowly drifted off to sleep. I was laying on the couch with Kate. I felt my eyes get heavy and I decided not fight them and I was asleep in minutes.

*MORNING* 

"Shit, Vic I told you not to use the coffee maker." I herd Mike yell I got up and ran into the kitchen

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked rubbing my eyes. 

"Vic broke your coffee maker." Mike said pointing to Vic

"No! It was Mike." Vic said

I walked over to the coffee maker and made sure everything was right and then I started it and it came right up. I walked back into the living room. I sat down on the couch next to Kate who is now awake. You could tell that she had a hangover. I looked down at the floor. I saw that everything was picked up and it looked like nothing had happened. 

"What happened? Its clean, where is everybody?" I asked getting up

"Everyone else cleaned up and went to get breakfast." Vic said

"Oh, what time did you guys get up?" I asked going into the fridge and taking my pill

"About 9." Mike said

I looked at the fridge and saw that it was 11. I went into the living room and turned on the news. They were calling for extreme rain showers tonight and into tomorrow. Great. I herd everyone else come home with food so I sat down and started eating. I ate two pancakes, and almost three has browns. From Mc Donald's of course. We all decided to watch one more movie that we all watched together at our first party together. Quarantine. It was one of the greatest movies of all time. We got to the part in the attic where they were looking for a way out. Then the power went out which scared everyone and I mean EVERYONE. We all screamed. I looked outside 

"There's no way that you guys will be able to make it home in this. You could just spend the night again." I said 

Everyone agreed. Until the power came back on we played board games. Were kinda old fashion. When I lost I went in the kitchen to get something to eat and I was greeted by Mike. 

"Hey, it sucks that you leaving little sis." Mike said

"Yeah well, we all knew this day would come. It just sucks ass." I said opening a beer. 

"That's for sure." He said opening a beer

"The part I don't like is, when I applied there. I only wanted to go to get away from my parents. But now that their gone. I don't really have a reason to leave. Now when I'm about to leave, I don't want to. This growing up thing is hard." I said taking a big drink of my beer.

"You could say that again." Mike said

"This growing up thing is hard." 

JERI SAYS: Well here's your update. i'm going to do only about one or two more chapters. Comment below if you think I should make a sequel. Thank you guys so much for this journey so far. Its been amazing and I couldn't do it with out you guys! So I give a thanks.