Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 19

HEY GUYS!!! Well sorry for the clifhanger, but I just felt like that was a nice place to end. Here's and update for you all amazing people. ENJOY!!!!!

CHAPTER 19

OLIVER P.O.V.

Well I was being carried into an ambulance, from what I could tell. I kept blacking in and out. Whenever I would wake up I would see Katie sitting there next to me doing something. The paramedics kept asking me questions. There was one time when I woke up and I looked over and saw that I was in the trama room of a hospital. There were people runing and yelling everywhere. I had actually passed out after that. I didn't know where I was or what was happening to me or Dakota. I decided not to fight to stay awake. That it took a lot of energy, which I did not have by the way. I had drempt about Hannah and I. How much I missed her. How I needed her right now. I guess I just felt like when I came here that I would get a girlfriend and then she would kinda replace Hannah. When we moved, I sure as hell didn't want to give Hannah up, but I kinda had to in a sort of way. If I had the chance, I wouldn't have moved here. I wouldn't be in this position, I wouldn't have caused this car accident, I wouldn't have cuase my parents to spilt up. I just wish I never moved here. Which I don't know if I believe that. I mean just alomst two week ago, I wanted to die. But I don't anymore. So my mind might change.

I had woken up to what seemed like a dream. It seemed like I was awake, but I couldn't move or feel anything. I flet like so out of it. Like I was somewhere else. I tried to reach up to grab a drink of water. I felt my arm start to fail and it falls onto the side of my bed. I looked away from the water and glanced down at my legs. They were also tied down to the bed. I looked at the other side of the room. I saw just a wall. I left like I was in a mental falsity. There were no windows and I was restrained to my bed. I felt like a prisoner. No allowed to enjoy any part of my life. I flicked my head up as I herd the day open.
A doctor walked in. He had a mask on and a chart that he was holding in his arm.

"Hello Mr.Sykes, I'm Dr.Lindt I have been taken care of you since your accident." he said with air quotes around accident

"Where's Dakota?" I asked in worry

"Dead! I thought I told the nurse to tell you." he said looking at me. I could see the evil in his eyes. I could tell something wasn't right about him. "You don't remember what happened, do you?" He said sitting down on his chair. I shook my head no.

"Well, it was a really tragic thing that happened. Do you wish to know?" He asked filling out his chart.

"Yes I want to know! She's my girlfriend for fuck sake!" I yelled trying to charge at him.

"Woah, just calm down now. I want to have a calm talk. Alright, I'm going to give you this to help you relax." He stood up and went to the IV bag.

"Wait, wait. I don't want that. Don't!" I had said as put the drug into my system.

I laid on my back and stared up at the ceiling. I started having flash backs of Dakota and I watching movies together all day. I missed her. I misses my life. All my friends and school and everything that I had. I was wrong. I didn't want to die. I wanted to fight. I wanted to keep on living.

"I'm sorry." I gasped just before I passed out.

*3 hours later*

I had woken up once again. But this time I was in a different room. This one had windows and my mom mad dad were sitting on the each side of my bed. I started breathing really fast just like I had just ran a mile. I moved my arm up to my head and my hands or feet weren't restrained just as before.

"Darling, it was just a dream! Your okay, calm down." my mother said coming to hold my hand. I sighed in relief. I laird back down onto my soft pillow.

"You were in a car accident. But you lived. The doctor said that there was a chance that you wouldn't make it. But you did." My dad said with watery eyes. "We were so worried."

"We thought you were dead, Oliver we love you." My mom said no crying.

"I love you too." I said

The doctor walked in. He had blue pants and a blue shirt. They were both the same shade of blue. He had a white coat on over all of that. He has long black hair.

"Hello Oliver my name is Dr.Shepard. I'm a brain specialist. I have bee-" I cut him off

"Brain specialist? There's nothing wrong with my brain is there?" I asked

"You had a really bad concussion and we had to go in and remove a piece of your skull to relieve the pressure in your head. But your okay now. I just need to do a check up. Sit forward please." He asked as the came towards me. I leaned forward as two nurses walked in.
They were both girls and they looked at me like I was like the next boy pop-star.

"Ahh, Oliver I would like you to meet my interns. Your kinda popluar on this floor. the accident you were in," he laughs "Were all surprised your alive, I mean you should have seen your car."

"The girl I was with," I said looking down at my lap

"Dakota?" One of the nurses said. I nodded my head yes.

"She, she's umm."

JERI SAYS: CLIFFHANGER BITCHES!!!! Lol sorry I was in a good mood so I decided to torture you amazing people. My birthday is next week so I'll update once more before then and then I'll take a break. So ENJOY!!!