Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 11

HEY GUYS!!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been studding because I'm failing a class. My mom might take my computer and phone away so I won't be able to update but when I do get it back, I'll update right away! Well enjoy this chapter. ~Jeri

CHAPTER 11

Oliver, my uncle Jerry, my aunt Lisa, my grandma and my grandpa were all out for lunch. Aunt Lisa is my mom's sister. The funeral had just finished. We were eating at the local diner in town. The waitress knew my mom and she said that this is my mom and dad met. My relatives really wanted to talk about my dad and how he hit me and my mom.

"He was a drunk, he would come home drunk from work and then he and my mom would argue then he would hit her. She tried to use make-up to cover it but it didn't always work. If my mom was at work or in a meeting he would hit me. The night before my mom passed, he um." I paused to wipe my tears away. "He tried to rape me. But Oliver came over and stopped him. I figured that he does the same thing to my mom. But she wasn't there so I took his place." I said now fully crying.

"He hit her at the hospital and then a person saw it and then told the police and he is in jail. We didn't go to trial yet." Oliver said putting his arm around me.

I wiped my tears and looked at my grandpa and his heart just dropped. His baby girl and granddaughter were being abused because of this one guy who ruined it all. I though I saw a tear run down his face. But I wasn't sure if it was me or him.
We got right into eating. I had a burger and fries, Oliver had the same, grandma had soup and so did my grandpa. Uncle Jerry and Aunt Lisa didn't eat. They said that they had to go to work so they left early. Grandpa paid for the food. Then we all went home. I had work that night so I went home and took a shower.
I played Santa Monica by Theory of a Deadman. That was the first song that I herd of that band. Then I fell in love. I washed my body, and hair. Then I quickly shaved. I threw on my work clothes and then I blowdryed my hair. I didn't even bother to straight it so I just threw it up in pony tail. I didn't put on any eyeliner either. I plugged my phone into the charger. I went down stairs and saw Oliver making food.

"I thought I told you not to make food. Here i'll make something before I have to go to work. " I said

"No. You have had to much stress and to much pressure on you. We can order Chinese's food." he said

"Okay." I kissed him. I got the phone book and the house phone. I ordered what we usually get and it's going to be a delivery. We watched t.v. while we ate and waited for the food. I was sitting on the couch and I had a blanket over my lap. Oliver paused the t.v.

"You know that you don't have to go to work today, we could stay here and watch movies all night." He said

"Yeah, I wish but no. We both have school tomorrow. And I have work the rest of the week but this weekend it can just be me and you. We can do what ever you want to. Okay?" I said kissing him

"Okay, do you need a ride to work?" he asked smiling at me.

"No i'll take my bike." I said getting up.

"Okay. Hey this weekend we can wash your bike, like here at home because it's supposed to be warm." he threw away all of our garbage.

"Okay. I have to go. I love you." I said kissing him

"I love you too." he said hugging me.

I walked up into our room and grabbed my Falling in Reverse bag and my phone from the charger. I walked downstairs. I went up behind Oliver and hugged him. He smelt nice.

I walked over to the door and went out side. I saw Mike standing there.
"Oh hey Mike!" I said walking to my bike
"Hey. What's up?" he said smoking
"Just heading to work." I said getting on my bike
"Oh that's cool." he said "is Oliver home?" he asked
"Yeah he's inside" I said putting on my helmet.
"Okay cool." he walked to the front door. "Are we cool."
"Yeah were cool" I said starting my bike and driving to work.