Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 17

HEY GUYS!!!!! Well this story had just reached 700 reads!!!! So I decided to make this a longer chapter. so ENJOY!!!!

CHAPTER 17

DAKOTA P.O.V

It's been about two weeks since Oliver's relapse. It is about the week before Christmas. The tree is up and there is presents under the tree. My parents things are all packed up and sold or given to relatives. There rooms are just empty. I sold my mom's small Ford Escape. I let Oliver use my dad's truck since he doesn't have a car. His dad had moved back to where the lived before here and his mom moved into a small apartment. When we go back to school, that week is when we have exams so I've been studying all break. Oliver and I had decided to throw a Christmas party for all of our friends and they would sleep over. It would be the day before Christmas eve. Their all coming over tomorrow. As in Vic, Mike, Tony, Jamie, Kellin and Kate would be coming over. So Oliver and I are going shopping today. 

Its about 10:30 in the morning and Oliver is still sleeping. I was making him and I breakfast. Which I usually do. Bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns. With of course coffee. I was watching CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on the living room t.v. It was an older one, one that I had seen before but still enjoyed. The one with Taylor Swift. When she gets killed. I didn't mind her, I used to love her as a child. And I don't regret it. I think she looked alright with black hair. 

"Shit!" I said as I burnt my hand. I quickly ran it under the cold water. It felt really nice on my hand.

I quickly ran upstairs into my bathroom and wrapped it, there wasn't that much gauze since we used it all. So I had to put that on our list for shopping today. I noticed that Oliver was still sleeping. I went downstairs and set out two plates, two cups, and two forks. I poured the two cups of coffee. I added a french vanilla creamer and a tiny bit of butterscotch. My mom taught me that. It's actually really nice. I placed about 1/4 of eggs onto his plate, and two pieces of toast and then the rest was bacon. He really likes bacon. I turned the stove off just as Taylor got stabbed. It kinda killed me a bit inside. I mean I don't really like her new music but when this came out, I cried because I thought that she actually died. I made my plate but instead of all the bacon I had hash browns. 

I turned the t.v. to the news so I could see the weather for tomorrow. It is supposed to be really sunny. We could maybe have a bon fire because we have the pit in the backyard that we don't use. I put wood down on our list for shopping. I went upstairs to wake up Oliver. He was laying on his back and his left leg was the only thing covered with the blankets. I went and sat on his lap. I leaned down and kissed him. When I sat back up he had opened his eyes. 

"Morning beautiful." Oliver said, his voice was really groggy. 

"Breakfast is ready. Then after wards, we have some shopping to do." I said getting up off of my bed. 

"Alright ill get up." Oliver replied as he sat up. "Where are your pants?" 

I turned around to look at him "It's really warm outside, I don't need pants." 

"Then put some shorts on, I don't want you to catch a cold." 

"Okay mom." I said going into my closet and slipping on a pair of yoga shorts. 

I ran downstairs and sat down. On the news, apparently a air plane went missing. Flight #180, it's final destination all over again. I laughed as that thought went through my mind. Those were great movies. I started eating when I saw Oliver come and sit down next to me. He was wearing black skinny's with an Asking Alexandria shirt on. He first went to his bacon. Of course. I just laughed. 

After we had finished eating our breakfast, I went to take a shower and Oliver did the dishes. I played The Last Song by Theory of a Deadman. That was possibly my all time fav song by them. I got undressed and steeped into the warm water. I washed my self up and sang along to the song.