Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 18

HEY GUYS!!!! Well when I started writing the last chapter I had 700 reads and now I have over 800!!! That's a huge improvement. Well enjoy this chapter!!!

~Jeri

CHAPTER 18

OLIVER P.O.V

I had looked up and saw that I was heading into on coming traffic. There was a red mustang coming at us. Cool car by the way. I tried to move out of the way, but it was to late. Our car had flipped over. and we were upside down. I looked over and saw that Dakota was out of the car. But there was a giant hole in the windshield. 

"Dakota!" I yelled

I tried to move but I couldn't. I looked to my side and saw someone at my window.

"Quick call 911!" I said trying to move

"Hey don't move you will hurt yourself some more. I was in the mustang. But I'm okay. I'm not going to press charges. I was actually smoking a joint." The man said

"Look just call 911 and where is the girl that was with me?" I asked trying to move

"She uh, she went flying from the car she's in the road now." The man said taking out his phone

"Look, you need to go protect her okay? Make sure she is breathing and don't move her." I said trying to pull myself out. But it hurt to even move. 

In the distance I herd the police sirens. I started to feel a little bit of relief. I saw a paramedic come to my window. 

"Hello, what's your name sir?" The paramedic asked

"Oliver, where's Dakota? Is she okay?" I asked trying to move

"Okay Oliver I ask that you don't move. And Dakota is she the girl in the road with black hair?" The paramedic said, two other people came to try and help me out. 

"The girl who was on the road, she is being taken to the hospital. I need you to unbuckle your seat belt. But keep you arm up because once you get unbuckled you will fall. Alright on my count, on three. One, Two, Three." The lady said. 

On three I unbuckled and then threw my other arm up to hold myself up

"Okay can you try and move your legs for me Oliver." she said as the other two tried to remove the car door.

"Hey, I didn't get your name. Were going to be here for while. I mine as well know your name." I said looking at her

"Can you feel your feet or legs?" She asked. I nodded my head yes and the sun was shinning in my eye which made me squint

"Katie." 

"Well Katie, it would be nice if I would get out of here and get to my girlfriend."

"She had been taken to the hospital, and that's all I know." she said 

"Alright well, can you tell your men to hurry, i'm starting to lose feeling in my arms." I said as I was looking at my arms as they had turned bright pink.

"Were almost done." one of the men said. Then next thing I know is that the door was removed. The two big guys carefully took me out from the car and sat my on the ground by the car.

"I-I'm getting dizzy and light headed." I said as I fell over. 

"Oliver, I need you to stay with me okay? Were going to bring you to the hospital. Alright?" Katie said 

"My head hurts." I said as I reached up to grab my head, but I couldn't move my arm.

"I can-can't move my arm." I said

"Were holding it down so we can inject you with morphine." Katie replied as she took the morphine from the vile

"That hurt." I said as I started to black out.

JERI SAYS: Well here is your update, I hope you enjoy, Ill try to update this week, so enjoy!!!