Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 24

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Well here's an update. You should read my new story Props & Mayhem!!! Well enjoy this update

CHAPTER 24

DAKOTA P.O.V

"Kota, wake up." Oliver whispered in my ear

"I don't wanna." I said snuggling my face into his shoulder

"Com on you get to leave, we can go home and you can sleep there." Oliver said brushing my hair back behind my ear.

I let out a big sigh "Alright, but no one is coming over today. I just want to sleep," I mumbled.

"Alright love."He kissed my head and got out of my bed.

I rolled over to see that It was light out and only Oliver was in my room. A nurse walked in and started removing the stuff from my arms. I was half awake when this was going on.

"Babe, here are some clothes you can wear home." Oliver put a pair of clothes down on my bed.

"Alright your ready to go. Just check out at the desk by the elevator." My nurse turned to leave

"Wait nurse." I called and she looked over at me. "Thanks for everything." I said sitting up and getting out of bed. She nodded and walked out of my room.

I grabbed the clothes off my bed and went into the bathroom to change. When I came out Oliver had my bag packed and ready to go. I walked over by him and hugged him.

"Thanks for not leaving me to my death bed." I said with a smile on my face

"I couldn't just leave you by the side of the road like that." He said looking into my green eyes.

He in twined my hand with his as we walked and checked my out. He had called us a taxi. I got in while he put our bags in the trunk. When he got in the car, he put his arm around me and l put my head on his shoulder. He started playing with my hair.

"Can we just watch movies and eat food all day long?" I asked looking up at him

"Anything for you." He said kissing my head.

"When we get home, I'm going to go shopping for some food for you." Oliver said just before we pull up to the house.

When we got home, Oliver left. I went straight into the shower. I washed my body and hair. I shaved because, I'm guessing that while I was out that they didn't shave me. I got out and dried off. I put on some yoga shorts and a sports bra and a Gun's and Rose's tank top. I blow dried my hair as there was a knock at the door. I figured that it was Oliver coming home but when I opened it, I saw Mike standing there.

"Hey Mike. You can come in." I say stepping back so he can come in "What's up?" I asked

"Okay look Dakota, while you were out some things were said. Well Vic said that he loved you more and longer than everyone else. I ki-"

"I know he told me when he said goodbye." I went into the fridge grabbing a water bottle.

When I turned around Mike was standing right behind me. He took my face in his hands and placed a small kiss on my lips. His lips were smooth and soft. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He pulled away ending the kiss.

"What was that?" I asked in shock

"Well I, I like you Dakota, like a lot. And I killed me to see you like that. In pain. If you died, I don't know what I would do with out you. I love you Dakota." Mike replied

"Mike, I-I can't be with you right now. I'm with Oliver and I'm leaving soon. You don't love me, you think you do but you don't. Your still in shock from me waking up yesterday." I said trying to calm him down

"I can't stop thinking about you. Your on my mind every minute of everyday." Mike said

"Mike, I love you as my big brother. I could never be with you. I love Oliver. I'm sorry." I said hugging him

"It's not your fault. I want you to be happy. But I want to see you happy, and you being with me." he said kissing my head

"I can't" I said pulling away

Mike stormed out my front door and down my sidewalk.

"Mike!" I yelled. But he just kept going.

I slammed the door and ran up into my room and started crying. My scars started to ache. My blades were screaming my name. I ran over to my closet as tears rolled down my face. I took my blades from the box and ran into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I closed the toilet seat and sat down. My hand started shaking as I was holding the cold blades. I was trying to think of reasons why I shouldn't. But I couldn't think of many. I ripped of the bracelets that I had on and looked down at my arm. Pink and purple lines covered my arm. I took the blade and pressed it against my skin. I did another line but pressed harder. I did it over again until my wrist and hand were covered in blood.

I sat there for a few moments to enjoy the numbness. I dropped the blades to the floor and rushed over to the sink and washed my hand off. I quickly wrapped it up and slid my bracelets on over the bandage. I took my blades off the ground and washed them off. I looked in the mirror and wiped my tears and tried to look like I just hadn't cried. I grabbed my blades and went to put them back in my box. I opened my door to see Oliver standing there. You could see the worry in his eyes.

"Dakota, what's wrong?" He asked nervously.

"Nothing, I just had to blow my nose and my eyes got watery." I said walking out of the way into my bedroom. 

"Alright, well I'm going to go unpack the food and then I'm going to make you something and then we are going to watch movies." Oliver kissed my head before he went downstairs.

I quickly ran over to my desk and took out some tape and went over to my lid of the box and picked it up to tape it. 

"Oh hey babe." Oliver said peaking in the door and I dropped my razors and the box because he scared me.

"You wern't blowing your nose were you?" Oliver asked stepping into our room.

I shook my head no as I could feel tears running down my face. I shoved my face into his shoulder and started crying. He moved his hand up and down my back, which sent chills down my spine. 

"I'm so sorry Oliver, I'm so sorry." I said looking up into his eyes. He took his thumbs and wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

"It's alright, we break down sometimes. But we just have to get back up again. I mean remember the time you found me on the floor next to your bed? I got back up from that." He said lifting up his sleeve, to show little scars. "Alright? I love you. Vic loves you, Tony loves you, Jaime loves you, Mike loves you, Kate loves you, Kellin loves you. And most importantly. I love you and nothing can change that."

JERI SAYS: Hey! Here's your update. You should go read Props & Mayhem!! That would mean a lot to me!! So yeah just enjoy this chapter!