Can you fix the broken? CHAPTER 21

HEY GUYS!! Well we just reached 1k! I'm like so proud of you guys! like wow! Here's a update. ENJOY!!!!

~Jeri

CHAPTER 21

OLIVER P.O.V

"Hey what'sup?" Iasked

"I'm just glad you and Kota are alive." Mike said as he put a bag on my bed and took a lab top out and set it on my try.

"Me too man. Me too." I turned my lab top I and checked my Facebook.

"Look, I know I've been an ass to you ever since you started going out with Dakota. And I'm sorry. When I found out about the accident, I started freaking out because I knew that you don't like me and I didn't want you to think that I was an ass." He said walking around

"Mike it's fine, I never hated you. In fact, I actually thought you were a really cool guy and I saw why she loved you." I said. Mike looked own at his phone and started freaking out. He threw his phone at the wall. It broke into peices. I just stared at the broken pieces. He sat down on the chair and started crying.

"Mike, what the hell man!" I said

"Dakota slipped into a coma." He replied

"What?" I asked

"She slipped into a fucking coma Oliver, she might not wake up!" Mike said throwing the chair across the room

"I need to see her." I pulled the cord out of my arm and the machince started going off. I almost fell to the ground but Mike stood up and caught me.

The door busted open with doctors running in and a big blue cart. The first nurse told everyone that it was a false alarm and to go back to work. The nurse and Mike helped me back into bed.

"I wanna see Dakota." I said

"Alright, let me go check if you can." She said walking out of the room

"Mike go check on her, their not going to let me in there so go see her. Tell me how bad it is." I said

"Alright." Mike got up and walked out of the room.

I brought my knees up to my chest, and placed my arms on them and then started to cry. I don't really know why I started to cry. Maybe because of Dakota or because I missed Hannah or I don't really know. But I did start crying and it was full on crying. I kept sobbing. Someone that I deeply cared about was asleep. For a long time too.

I felt like crap. Both physically and mentally. I wanted to take a really long nap. I guess I did take a nap because I fell asleep.

VIC P.O.V

"Mike, do you think she wants Theory of a Deadman tickets or Motionless in White tickets?" I asked Mike as we were buying Kota's Christmas present. These two bands were playing in town and we were going to buy them for her. I was so happy. Everything was going right for once. It seemed like I had the right cards to play.

"Theory of a Deadman." Mike said handing me the money for them.
I payed the lady at the window. I also paid for two backstage passes. For me and her. I was the one who showed her that band. I took her to a concert before. Mike and I headed to the mall to get gifts for everyone else.
We got Kate a Asking Alexandria shirt. Tony, the star wars movies on blue-ray. Jaime, a new straighter. Kellin, a black hat. And then Oliver, a pack of condoms, he needs those.
We got back home and wrapped the gifts and put them into a bag for tomorrow. I quickly decided to shower. I had scars covering my wrist. Not that they weren't there before. They were. And they itched. Really bad but I couldn't itch them, they would break open causing a whole mess.
I dried myself off and ran my hair through the straightener. It was Dakotas old one that she had given me last year for my birthday. I went into my room and started writing some music. I do it to distract me from other things. When ever I started singing and playing and writing I always think about Dakota. She's like my inspiration I guess you could say. I mean I've never dated her, but I feel like she's my sister. The sister I never had. I decided to call her. I haven't talked to her in a few days.
It went to voicemail. I asked Kate to call her and she didn't even answer to her. I took my phone and headphones and started walking towards her house. She could be in a shower or something.
I was on her street and that's when two cop cars, and ambulance and a fire truck went past me. They went around the corner. I followed them. I started running by now. I saw Oliver's truck tipped over and Dakota laying on the road a few yards away from the car.

"Dakota!" I yelled

JERI SAYS: Well sorry I haven't updated. It was my birthday and something kinda big happened yesterday that I'm not proud of. So enjoy this update!