f o u r

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"I'm sorry for bothering you two." I apologized to Jisoo and Jinyoung. They smiled at me and assured me that it's fine for the both of them.

"Your room is upstairs." Jisoo told me and gave me a paperbag. "Me and Jinyoung bought you some clothes for a while since you don't have any."

I took it and scratched my nape, "You shouldn't have to, but thanks." I couldn't look at them in their eyes because I feel ashamed of myself. They're taking care of me as if they're my parents. I'm a grown up already, but it feels like I'm a kid.

"Ah, I almost forgot," Jisoo walked away from us for a moment and came back right away. She gave me another paperbag. I took a peek what's inside and all that I can see is white cloth. "That's your wedding suit." I suddenly remembered Sana. My mood became foul.

"I'll be upstairs. Thanks." I half-smiled and went upstairs--to the guest room. I threw the paperbag with the wedding suit on the bed and stomped my foot. "Why does Sana have to exist? She's ruining my plan." I groaned in frustration. I took the towel and the bathrobe prepared on the bed and went inside the shower room. Maybe the water can cool my head for a while.

*

The next morning, Jinyoung welcomed me downstairs. I awkwardly smiled at him. I feel very uncomfortable.

"Jisoo already left for work," he smiled. "If you're hungry, I left breakfast on the table. I gotta go to work."

"A-Ah, is that so?" He nodded. "Okay, but I want to go out. I want to find work." He gave me the house keys and then he left using his motorcycle.

I don't know where to start. I have to find work, but I don't have any papers or resumés. I don't know if I have relatives left. All I know is that I have a fiancé and Sana is her name. And if she ever finds me, I want to break up with her because she might ruin my plan. I don't love Sana and I am sure that I will never love her.

*

OMNISCIENT

Sana locked herself inside her room after finding out that Taehyung wasn't in the hospital. She lost hope and she feels like there's no reason for her to live.

Mina and their gang tried visiting Sana, but she keeps on refusing and rejecting them. She doesn't want them to see her as a lonely and hopeless Sana. Her parents tried convincing her, but she's rejecting them as well.

But for the sake of her baby, she once went out of her room to eat something. She craved for food, so she asked her parents to take her out for grocery. Her parents drove her to the grocery store to buy her the things she wanted.

On the other hand, Taehyung was given enough money to buy the couple their dinner, so he went to the grocery store to buy the ingredients. He took a cart and started pushing it.

His eyes caught the pack of Oreos on the bench and his head hurted. He held his head and closed his eyes because of the pain. He tried his best to endure it, but it keeps on hurting more and more.

"A-Agh," he groaned because of the pain. "M-My head." He whispered. He continued on walking, looking for the ingredients.

His eyes caught a woman and his heart beated quickly. He saw her side profile and he definitely knew that she is the girl that he's been looking for. And that girl is Sana.

He was about to run towards her, but she already went to the counter and paid for the food with her parents beside her. He watched them exit the grocery store.