t w e l v e

OMNISCIENT

S-She's Sana? Taehyung asked himself. He was dumbfounded as he stares at their picture. He wasn't expecting her to be the girl that he fell in love with in first sight. He is literally speechless.

"Is your memory coming back?" Jungkook asked and Tzuyu elbowed him because she thought what her fiance just said is impossible and unrealistic. "Ow! What was that for?!" He whispered, but Tzuyu just rolled her eyes.

"Tae, are you okay?" Irene asked her friend, but it seems like Taehyung didn't hear her. He was just staring at their polaroid for about a minute. "Tae." Irene called him again and this time, he faced her. "Are you okay?" She repeated.

Taehyung pointed the picture using his shaking index finger, "S-She was the one that I have been telling you."

"What do you mean by that?" Tzuyu was the one who asked him. "Have you and Sana met each other?"

He shook his head sideways, "No, what I mean is..." he paused and hesitated to answer her. Should I tell them? He asked himself and had a hard time deciding, but in the end he still told them. "...I told Irene before that I fell in love with a woman at first sight. I didn't know that she turns out to be Sana."

"Are you saying that you still love Sana?" Jungkook asked right away. Taehyung tilted his head to look at him. He nodded hesitatingly. At this moment, he's not sure of what he's answering. He's confused if he should answer them with the truth. He told himself that he doesn't want to be with Sana, but after seeing her photos, he wanted to hug her so tight and will promise her that he will never ever let go of her.

Maybe the heart doesn't forget.

"That's great news. We can bring you to Sana right now." Tzuyu said, but Irene said that Taehyung doesn't have any idea yet how he met Sana; How their love story started. "Sana can tell him how. I only know a few moments of them, but I don't know how exactly they met."

"Bring me to Sana." Taehyung begged. The couple gladly nodded their heads and then they headed to Sana's house.

While waiting to arrive at their destination, Taehyung is just staring at that polaroid of them when his head ached. It wasn't his normal head ache. It was really bad and they had to pull over just to help their friend. Taehyung was hitting his own head with his hands and he is even pulling his hair. His eyes started releasing tears.

He can't hear his friends' worried shouts. He is having a hard time enduring his painful head ache and then suddenly, it just stopped. He stopped pulling his hair and stopped tearing up.

It was all coming back to his head.

All of those moments that he had with Sana before--from their first meeting at the grocery store up to their wedding--it all came back.

It's possible for him to regain his memories because he only had transient global amnesia. His friends didn't know that since they were just informed that he has amnesia. He remembered how the doctor told him that when he was still inside the hospital. At first, he doesn't have any idea what was it, so he didn't bother on asking that doctor what is that. He just decided to go on with his life.

*

Meanwhile, Yuta's plan succeeded. He told Dr. Hakugara that he will just put money on the doctor's bank account. The doctor fled and then he carried Sana towards her room since they put her on sleep.

He heard a doorbell and he doesn't remember inviting someone over, but he still went outside the check it out. As soon as he opened the gate, he was stunned to see Taehyung standing in front of him.