t w e n t y - n i n e

SANA'S POV

I've been busy for a few days because my wedding is just two weeks away! I didn't even notice that time flies so fast. I actually did everything by myself, but of course, I asked for help. I actually asked for Hanbin's help since Tae started avoiding and ignoring me. Hanbin hesitated to say yes to me, but I still forced him to. I know that he's also busy because of his restaurant, but I don't have any more friends to ask.

Well, Tzuyu is still with Jungkook inside the hospital. Nayeon is trying her best to take care of Yoona and Yoongi from time to time. Tae is avoiding me and I think he's dating that Irene girl, or I don't know. I don't know what's going on between them. Mina and Jin are also busy because of their business. I'm shy to ask Dahyun and Jimin for help, tho, so I just asked Hanbin instead.

He told me that he could cater for the reception of the wedding and I think that's great, so I told him that I would just ask for Yuta's permission. Eventually, Yuta agreed and told me that he'd be home soon. I'm actually missing him so much, right now. I want to kiss, hug and be with him everyday. I want him to come home soon!

I suddenly heard my phone ring, so I immediately took it answered, "Hello?"

"Sana-ssi," it's Hanbin. Maybe he's going to tell me something important about the food or something like that. "Come here. I have a few samples of the food that you ordered and I have to ask you to taste what flavor do you like for the wedding cake."

"Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes. Thanks, Hanbin." I smilingly said and put my phone down. I looked at myself at the mirror before going. I still look okay, tho. A little bit haggard, but still pretty.

I was about to go when I heard a phone call. I thought it's Hanbin again, but when I saw the name, it's Yuta. I got hyper, so I quickly answered it and greeted him with a happy tone.

"Hi, hon!" I greeted and noticed that there's a video call invitation, so I pressed the answer button. I quickly brushed my hair with my hands. His face popped out of the screen. "Ohh, you're so handsome!" He chuckled and I giggled.

"It's good to see your face before I go to sleep." I know I blushed when he said his pick-up line. I glanced at the clock and saw that it's already 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Hey, it's already 12 in New York. You should get some sleep." I worriedly said, but he just chuckled. Oh, how much I longed to hear that chuckle of his. I want to hear that everyday. "I'm busy with preparing our wedding."

"Is that so? Alright. I'll sleep now." I hummed and gave him a flying kiss. He acted like he caught it and even kissed his hand. "Ah, I can taste your sweet kisses even if I'm away from you."

"You're getting too cheesy, aren't you, Nakamoto Yuta?" He hummed a yes. "Okay, you should really go to sleep now. Good night, hon. I love you." I pursed my lips as if I'm kissing him.

"Hmm. Have a nice day ahead, hon. I love you." I nodded and waved him good bye before ending the video call. I placed my phone inside my purse and exited the house.

After that, I hopped in my car and drove myself towards Hanbin's restaurant. It's a little bit traffic since it's lunch hour. Students are also going home since their classes finished. I suddenly heard my stomach grumble. I'm so hungry!

"Just wait, Sana. Hanbin will give you food." I told myself and looked at myself through the rear view mirror. I noticed that I've been really stressed because there are dark circles surrounding my eyes. "Aigoo, you should get some sleep, Sana. Yuta will see you in a state like that." I'm used to talking to myself all the time because I had to remind myself to do those things.