t e n

OMNISCIENT

"Are you alright?" Irene welcomed Taehyung on the backstage and asked him that question. Taehyung smiled softly and nodded. "Is your head still aching?"

"Just a bit." He took his guitar case and started fixing his things. "Do you mind going on a walk with me in the park?" Irene hummed a no and then they both went out.

They walked through the sidewalks until they reached the park. There are only a few people there because it's getting darker and late. There are a few couples--young and old, some homeless people and policemen guarding the entire park.

Taehyung invited Irene over because he keeps on thinking about Jungkook and Tzuyu. Well, he didn't have the chance to ask what was Tzuyu's name.

They both sat on the bench and just watched other people busy with their lives. Coming there, for Taehyung, is making his mind peaceful and his head less hurting.

"I think I'm not yet ready to meet the people in my past." He said out of nowhere and played his gloves. Irene is getting problematic as Taehyung admits the truth. "I think it's better for me to get a new life."

"Sana would be hurt." Irene answered him. She encouraged herself to convince Taehyung, "Look, Tae, why don't you prepare yourself for the day that you'll meet her?"

"Haven't I told you that I have no plans on seeing her?" Taehyung asked her with an irritated tone. "I still have to find the woman I've seen before."

"Maybe you won't be able to find her." She glanced at him. "You have no information about her. You don't even have a picture."

Taehyung sighed, "I should've asked her name."

"Let's make a deal." Irene uttered. "I'll help you prepare yourself before you meet the people in your past." Taehyung thought if that deal would be okay to him. He thought about it for about a minute and then he nodded. "We just have to arrange a date." He didn't say anything. Instead, he neared himself and hugged her.

"Thank you for helping me out, Irene." Irene's face flushed, but he didn't see it because they're not facing each other.

They both went to a convenience store to eat dinner at such a late hour and headed back to their homes.

"Hello, ahjumma." Taehyung greeted Hee Sung who is cleaning the leaving room. The old lady smiled back. "Where's Minrin?" She stopped from brooming and stared at Taehyung for a while.

"She's already upstairs, fast asleep. Have you eaten dinner?"

"Yes, I have." He bid his good night and went upstairs to prepare himself to bed.

*

Yuta and Sana arrived at Korea shortly. They headed to Sana's house right away so they can rest and go back to work immediately.

Sana opened her phone, "No one texted me?" She whispered, but Yuta heard it. Yuta pretended like he's uninterested and as if he didn't touch her phone. He kept on fixing their things. "That's strange."

"Maybe they knew that you're still feeling down about Ryu's death." Yuta suggested. Sana agreed to him, but she's still confused why didn't any of her friends contact her. Maybe Yuta's right, then. Sana said to herself and initiated to help her best friend, but Yuta told her to take a nap.

If she only knew that her best friend savotaged her phone and deleted all of those messages that her friends texted her. If she knew it right away, she would go to Tae and tell him that they're together.