s e v e n

OMNISCIENT

Though Sana feels like her legs will give up anytime, she still walked towards Ryu's coffin to check on him. She wiped her tears and covered her mouth using her hand.

She cried infront of his coffin. One of her best friends just died and it's hard for her to accept it. She loved him as a friend and as a brother.

The room was filled with only loneliness. Sana's cries were the loudest and probably the one that they could only hear.

She composed herself before talking to her deceased friend, "H-Hi, Ryu." But she failed. Her voice cracked and she teared up even more.

Yuta walked towards her and placed his hands on her shoulders. Sana turned around to cry on his chest. He was crying silently.

He hugged his bestfriend and carressed her hair, "Ssh, S-Sana, h-he'll be fine." He tried to calm her down, but his voice is also cracking. They both can't believe that their friend died.

Employees looked at the two and they can't stop from watching them cry. Their hearts are getting broken.

After a while, Yuta invited Sana to sit down beside him. She placed her head on his shoulder, still crying, but this time, she's tearing up silently.

An employee turned the projector on and they all watched Ryu's video before he was taken away.

Ryu was laying on his bed, wearing a mask while his secretary is filming them. He looked paler than before. He looked very thin and dark circles are surrounding his eyes. He barely has hair on his head.

Pain can be seen within his eyes. His secretary's cries can also be heard at the background of the video.

"W-Will Yuta and S-Sana...v-visit me, A-Akane?" Ryu's voice was very low and he even stuttered. He's trying his best to ask her.

"T-They will s-surely, sir." She continued on crying. And though Ryu has his mask on, his smile can be seen through it.

The two's hearts broke upon hearing his statement. Sana cried harder--she even had a hard time breathing, good thing Yuta helped her calm down.

After the video, they all stayed silent. Yuta fell into sleep and so does the other employees, but Sana didn't. She walked towards his coffin and smiled. She touched the glass above her deceased friend, imagining that she's carressing his cheeks.

"T-Thank you, Ryu." She said and a tear, again, escaped from her swollen eyes. "For everything that y-you did for me." She held her tummy and remembered that there's life inside of her. "I-I'm going to be a mother soon. I was thinking of making you a godfather, but you departed from me already." She wiped her tears. She told him stories while she was still in Korea. She only stopped when she felt drowsy. She told him that she'll be sleeping for the mean time and went back to the seats to take a nap.

*

It was Taehyung's first night. He bid his good bye to Hee Sung before going to the bar where he will be working. Minrin cried when he stood beside the gate.

He squatted to level Minrin, "I'll be back soon. Appa will be off to work, okay?" Minrin wiped her tears and stopped from crying. Taehyung smiled and slapped her cheek gently. "Good girl. What toy do you want me to buy?"

"Squirrel stuffed toy!" She exclaimed while clapping. He felt his head hurt when he heard the word squirrel. "Please, appa?" She did aegyo and Taehyung is too weak to resist her aegyo.

He nodded, kissed her cheek and bid his good bye to the kid. He told Hee Sung to put Minrin into sleep because it's getting late. It's bad for children to stay up late at such a late hour.

The bar was just a walk away from the orphanage, so he decided not to take a cab or what. That will cost him more money. He sighed upon gazing at the bar infront of him. He was nervous of his first night. He started doubting.

What if the audience won't like my voice? What if my voice cracks while singing? What if I get out of tune? Those were the questions inside his head that made him overthink. His feet were locked on the floor and his hands were getting sweaty. His legs feel wobbly and he feels like there's phlegm inside his throat because of being very much nervous.

He breathed heavily and started walking inside. He received a text message and it surprisingly came from Mr. Qi, the man that offered him a job. He was told to wait at the counter and he did what he was told.

He looked around and noticed a lot of drunkards. There's a band on the stage, singing a song with his cold voice, but Taehyung could still feel the emotions from him. He suddenly felt intimidated. His low confidence became lower and he felt very coward. He wanted to run away, but Mr. Qi came out of nowhere.

"It's nice to see you." They shook each other's hands and Mr. Qi sat beside him. "Do you have a minus one or you'll be playing your guitar?"

"I-I'll be playing my guitar," Taehyung smiled awkwardly. "Do you mind if I ask how much will you pay me per night?" He really wanted to ask that question. He wants to help Hee Sung with the expenses inside the orphanage since he already has a work.

Mr. Qi's eyebrow raised, so Taehyung defended himself right away. "It's not what you think," he knows that he looks stupid because he's laughing for now reason. "Y-You see, I don't have a lot of money and--"

"It depends." Mr. Qi cut him, which he find rude. "If the audience won't like you, then you'll be out of here."

He gulped, "I-I'll do my best, sir."

"Very well. After Kyungkwan's song, you'll go there and introduce yourself." He then nodded and waited for Kyungkwan to finish his song. Mr. Qi led him backstage and introduced him to Kyungkwan, but the singer didn't bother to know him.

Taehyung went onstage and sat on the chair. He looked around the area and strummed his guitar. He then started singing.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan and Dino entered the same bar to get a drink. It's the nearest bar in the area because they were around the place.

They didn't bother looking who's singing on the stage since they just came here to get drunk. Jeonghan is really stressed because Jeongyeon doesn't have time to be with him. Though he wanted to demand a date for the both of them, Jeongyeon would just probably refuse his offer. Her schedule is really tight as an actress.

Dino, on the other hand, accompanied Jeonghan since his friend needs a companion. As much as possible, he doesn't want to get drunk because Chaeyoung will surely kill him.

"Tequila." They ordered the same drink and started talking about each other's lives. If they only know that Taehyung is the guy onstage, they would've called Sana and their wives to let them know.

They continued on drinking, until Jeonghan felt like puking. Taehyung's fifth song finished as well and the crowd seems to like him.

"Jeonghan, let me get you home." Dino, as a good friend, dragged Jeonghan along with him, but it seems like his friend doesn't want to go with him.

"Thank you." Taehyung said and went down the stage when Dino faced his direction. His eyes widened after seeing Sana's fiancé. He was a bit drunk, but he clearly knows that it was Tae.

"Jeonghan! Jeonghan!" He called his friend, but he's too drunk and tipsy to hear Dino. Dino fled from his drunk friend and tried catching Taehyung behind the stage.

He tried passing through two bouncers, but they told him that he should go home because he was drunk.

"I am not drunk!" He yelled and called out for Tae's name repeatedly. "Tae! Tae! I need to talk to you!" He also tried convincing that Tae knows him, but they were not convinced at all.

He sighed in frustration and pointed the bouncers, "I'll be back tomorrow." He said and took Jeonghan with him to bring him home.

Sana should know this.

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D