s i x t e e n

OMNISCIENT

Earlier that day, Jin and Mina told their friends that they will stay on the orphanage to check out some kids to adopt. Hee Sung gladly welcomed the couple and showed them the kids. Hee Sung was about to tell the kids to line up, so that the couple can check them out individually, but the couple insisted that they'll just watch them play around. Their eyes are also smiling as they watch them, but a kid caught their attention. 

Mina walked towards the little girl and squatted before her. Jin followed his fiance and stood behind her. Mina smiled at the orphan and asked, "Why are you frowning, baby?" Minrin shook her head, still pouting and Jin found it really cute. "You're too cute to frown." Jin's fiance pinched the kid's cheek.

"Appa left me." Minrin said with a hint of sulkiness in her tone. Mina and Jin were both startled when they heard Minrin's answer. She then started crying and Mina panicked. She took her handkerchief and wiped the kid's tears. She tried shushing Minrin so she will stop from crying, but the child kept on sobbing silently. Jin squatted and carried the kid. He tried doing fun things to make Minrin smile and luckily, she stopped from crying and played with Mina. 

"I want to adopt her." Mina whispered to Jin. Jin was thinking of the same thing, too. Mina told her fiance that she will arrange the papers and talk to Hee Sung while Jin will play with Minrin and the other kids as well.

After some hours or so, Hee Sung started packing Minrin's things and told the kid that she will be leaving the orphanage to start a new life with her foster parents. Minrin smiled and nodded. She hugged the old lady first before going with Jin and Mina. Jin already placed Minrin's bags on the trunk of the car. Minrin is the only thing that they've been waiting for. The kid bid her good byes to her friends though some of them started tearing up. Minrin gave them a hug before going with her "parents". 

They all hopped inside the car and decided to go to a play house to bond with her.

*

Two people in the same country, but lives far from one another, yet thinks about each other. The other one knows the truth and the other one lives in a lie. He's her fiance, but she thinks that he's just a random stranger, but still destiny played with them. 

After Sana met Taehyung at the convenience store accidentally, she can't stop thinking about him. Even though the two of them already went to bed and Yuta is sleeping while hugging her waist, she's still thinking of him. She can't stop. She has a feeling that Taehyung is not a criminal. In fact, she thinks that she knows him. Just by the looks of Taehyung staring at her, Sana thought that they might be friends before. But that's impossible. I don't remember that I have a friend like him. She told herself. Maybe he was just really hurt that I called him a rapist. She's dumb. If she only knows that the man that is in front of her earlier is her real fiance.

Sana sighed in frustration and tried sleeping.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is apparently like her. He keeps on thinking of her and wondering why didn't he tell her that he's the real fiance. He has so many regrets when he met her a while ago. He wished that the time would go back, so that he will be able to tell her the things that she needs to know. But even though he will tell her stuff like that, Sana would probably not believe him. She would think that he's a psychopath. He let his emotions pour first instead of words

And of course, for the nth time, he curled up on his bed and cried.

*

Taehyung woke up early to go to the garden and smell fresh air from the plants. He's too stressed and depressed. By doing this, he feels relaxed and his troubles walk away from him. Since he's in the garden, he decided to flower the plants. He was doing it silently when he heard a voice from behind. He saw his friend and his eyebrow crossed when he saw her.