t w e n t y - f i v e

TZUYU'S POV

Everybody was alarmed when Sana shrieked. I thought that she was just acting, but then I realized that it wasn't an act. She's really hurting and I can see how wrinkled her face is. She's in pain, literally.

"Hey, you okay?" I started to get worried, so I stood up and asked her what is happening. "Sana, tell me what's happening!" I told her and tried carrying her, but she's too heavy for me. I can see a few people looking at our direction. I know that we're making a scene right now, but I don't care. These people are also pissing me off! They are not doing anything to help me with her!

I glared at them, "Why don't you stop watching and start helping us?!" I yelled, but no one dared to move. They are still watching, for fuck's sake! I was about to shout once more when a gentleman initiated to help us. He smiled ans carried Sana for me while I led him towards my car. I told him to just lay her down on the backseat of my car and then I'm going to drive us off towards the hospital.

"Thanks," I said and was about to enter the driver's seat when he stopped me. "What?" I scoffed. I am really in a hurry because I can hear Sana's shrieking. I am getting nervous and worried of her situation.

"Let me drive you two." I had no choice but to give him the wheel. I sat on the backseat of my car with Sana and tried my best to make her feel better. I can see her little tears racing down her cheeks, meaning that she's in serious pain right now. She's also holding her tummy and it seems like the pain is coming from that area. I wished that nothing bad will happen to Sana and her baby.

*

As soon as we reached the hospital, the gentleman insisted that she's going to bring Sana to the emergency room. She's biting her lips so hard that it might bleed anytime. She's also holding onto the gentleman's shirt and her eyes are closed, trying to endure the pain.

The gentleman placed her on the hospital bed and a doctor came to us immediately. He told his nurses to check her vital signs and then he asked me what happened to her.

"S-She just shrieked out of nowhere--" And then I heard my phone ring. I didn't want to answer it first since I'm still talking to the doctor, but it seems like the call is important, so I answered it. It was Jungkook who was calling.

"Babe, I'm in a hospital right now--"

"Is this Ms. Chou?" My eyebrows crossed upon hearing an unfamiliar voice. It's definitely not Jungkook.

"Who is this?" I asked and glanced at Sana who is now calm. She looks like she's currently sleeping. I then glanced at the gentleman who helped us earlier. He's scrolling something on his phone.

"This is the cops." Cops? "The building where Jeon Jungkook is working was on fire."

"What?" I was speechless for a moment. I do not know what to do after hearing what he said. My heart thumped because of nervousness. "I-I'll be there." I said and asked the gentleman if he could look after Sana for a while. I didn't wait him to answer because I rushed towards my car and drove off towards the company. I just wish that Jungkook is okay by now. I will be devastated if he ever leaves the world.

*

SANA'S POV

I found myself lying on a hospital bed and I'm inside a white room. I didn't exactly remember what happened. All I know is that I was eating with Tzuyu when my stomach hurted really bad. It's really painful and I almost can't endure the pain. And then I was brought here in the hospital and that's all. I remember nothing else besides that.