t w e n t y - s e v e n

SANA'S POV

I told Tzuyu that I will just go to the loom. She nodded as a response and I stood up and went to the nearest loom in the area, but as I was walking through a hallway, I saw a familiar person. She's crying on a bench and I knew who it was.

"Nayeon?" I rushed towards her and asked her why is she crying, but she didn't answer me. She kept on weeping and weeping. She even hugged me and cried on my shoulders. I did my best to caress her hair and tried comforting her. I do not know why is she crying; I don't have any idea why! "N-Nayeon, what happened?" I asked hesitantly.

"Y-Yoongi..." she stuttered and tried her best to speak. "H-He's gone." I was petrified once I heard her answer. "H-He's gone, Sana. H-He's gone. He l-left me and Y-Yoona." She whined. I honestly don't know how to react. I am zoned out and I'm having a hard time digesting that my friend died. I do not know why, but I also teared up. The last time I saw Yoongi was when I was in the grocery store. We didn't talk to each other that long and we're not that real close, but I felt my heart sting when Nayeon said he's dead already.

"Y-You know that Yoongi will always look over us, right? He'll protect you even though he's gone--"

"Mrs. Min?" We turned our heads when a doctor from the operating room suddenly came out. Nayeon faced him, still sobbing. "We don't know how, but we were able to revive your husband's life." He said with a bright smile on his face. "He was dead for 5 minutes, so we didn't expect him to be alive, but he was." Nayeon stood up and walked towards the doctor. I can see her legs shaking.

"W-What do you mean, d-doctor?" She asked.

The doctor smiled softly, "Your husband is alive. We just have to observe him for a few weeks and cure his burns. You can go to our dermatologist and ask her if she can do plastic surgery to your husband's face." He excused himself and we're still shocked of what happened. It's a miracle! I stood up and hugged Nayeon. I know that she's super happy after knowing that Yoongi is still alive. I also thought that he's already gone, but he wasn't. Thank God.

I'm happy for Nayeon and Yoongi, but remembering Jungkook's situation made my heart sink once more. No one's okay. We still have a friend that is suffering inside the ICU. He still needs to recover fast.

"Nayeon-ah," I spoke. "Did you know that Jungkook was hospitalized, too?" She froze. "He's being transferred to the ICU." I said with a sad tone. I felt that she became worried and sorry for Tzuyu. Though I wanted to go back to Tzuyu and comfort her, I hesitantly decided to stay with Nayeon instead. I guess I just have to text Tzuyu and inform her about this.

*

DAHYUN'S POV

"Hyung?" Jimin uttered and I glanced to what he's looking at. I was puzzled to see my brother at the hospital. Why is he here? Me and Jimin both hopped off from the car. My brother was about to enter his car, but I yelled his name, making him look back at me.

I ran towards him, leaving Jimin behind, "Oppa," I called him. He looked at me worriedly, took out his handkerchief and wiped the sweat from my sweaty face. I giggled and asked with a curious tone, "Why are you here?"

He smiled, "I just helped someone, Dahyun-ah." He messed my hair up and asked why am I here.

"My friend's fiancé got caught in a fire." I said. I didn't want to mention Tzuyu's name because he doesn't know her anyway. My brother, Kim Hanbin, just got home from the States because he opened a new branch of his restaurant there and he also went there to study. It has been 10 years since I last saw him and I'm glad to see that he's home already. He doesn't know for sure who my friends are, tho.

"Really?" I nodded and his smile became wider. I notice Jimin standing beside me and Hanbin oppa's gaze went to him immediately. "Who are you?" Oppa asked.

Jimin chuckled and offered his hand for a handshake, "Park Jimin, Hanbin hyung." Hanbin oppa shaked hands with him and told us that he's going to work already. We bid our goodbyes shortly and hugged each other.

Jimin took my hand and interlocked with his. I smiled at him and then we both went inside the hospital. I asked the nurse on the desk where Jungkook might be. She typed something on her computer before giving us an answer. While we wait for her reply, I noticed Hanbin oppa entering the hospital again.

"Oppa, where are you going?" I asked and then he noticed me.

He gave me a half-smile, "I'll just give this car keys to the lady I helped earlier." I grinned teasingly, which made him chuckle. "Stop thinking whatever you're thinking right now or else..." he threatened, but I just laughed at his face.

"Or else, what?" He just shook his head sideways as he continues on chuckling. I felt someone tapping my hand and it turns out to be Jimin. I faced him and he told me that Jungkook is in the ICU.

"Where are you going?" Hanbin oppa asked as we walk beside him. It looks like we're heading to the same place, tho. Me and Jimin stopped once we arrived the ICU. We peeked through the mirror to see if Tzuyu is in there and she is. She's crying on Jungkook's arm while her fiancé is still unconscious. My heart melted when I saw that scene. Tzuyu barely cries and this is one of the most heartbreaking moments I've seen her cry.

"Wait, she's just here." I heard Hanbin oppa mumble, so I turned to him.

"What's the problem, oppa?" I asked him.

"The girl I helped earlier...she's just here." He said and scratched his head. He looks very problematic, so I told him that I'll help him look for her. He sighed, "Okay, but your friend..." he pointed Tzuyu and his eyebrows crossed. "...wait, I know her."

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked and Hanbin oppa glanced at him.

"I helped her earlier, but this is not her car keys." I'm confused of what he's saying. I don't get any of his statements. "Okay, just help me find her." Jimin and I nodded and we all looked for the lady he's searching for. It bought us some time, but once we reached the operating room, Hanbin oppa ran towards a familiar lady and handed her her car keys. My eyebrows crossed when we got near her.

"Thanks, Hanbin." Sana said and hugged Hanbin oppa. I saw his face fluster a little, but he eventually recovered when they both escaped from each other's hugs. Wait, what the hell? I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. Everything's not sinking inside my head.

"Nayeon?" I said when I saw Nayeon sitting beside Sana. She smiled a little. "Why are you here? Why are you with Sana?" Sana glanced at me with an innocent face.

"Why do you know my name?" Sana asked me.

"Wait, how do you know each other?" Jimin asked as he points Sana and Hanbin. We're all getting puzzled right now.

"Nayeon!" From behind, we heard a familiar voice, so we all turned our heads and saw Taehyung with...wait, Irene? He walked near us and we all saw how he passed by Sana. What? I can also see how shocked Sana is when Taehyung passed by her.

"We came as soon as we heard." Taehyung said as he hugs Nayeon. We all stayed silent for a moment. I feel really awkward right now.

--*

Follow my twt acct: @dubugh

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D