n i n e t e e n

OMNISCIENT

"Yeah." Taehyung was surprised to hear her answer. He felt so many emotions, but it instantly faded away when Sana shook her head, closed her eyes and said, "Wait, what's your question again?" His shoulders fell and his heart was crushed into a million pieces again. Sana chuckled softly, "I'm sorry. I didn't hear your question clearly. What was it?"

"A-Ah," Taehyung scratched his nape and lowered his head down. He feels like crying again. "C-Can I come in?" He asked. "It's getting cold here. We should go inside your house."

"Oh? Is that so? Are you feeling cold already?" He can hear that Sana is worried. He just nodded as a response. She doesn't know if she should trust him since he's acting weirdly whenever they meet. But one thing's for sure for her. He's hurt. But why would he cry on me if he's hurt? He doesn't know me and I don't know him. "Get inside." She opened the gate widely and smiled at him. Taehyung kept his head low while controlling his tears.

You got fooled, Tae. He told himself. He entered the house and Sana closed the gate. Irene saw everything, but did not hear anything. She's too far away from them. She's just watching the two behind a tree and when she saw that the two entered the house, she smiled a little and fled.

Sana told Taehyung to sit down on the couch while she's going to get him something to eat. He sat down and looked around the house. It's still physically the same, but he can feel like everything has changed. He saw different picture frames of Yuta and Sana sitting on a counter.

After a little while, Sana came back with a tray of chips and a glass of beverage. She placed it ontop of the table and sat beside Taehyung. She doesn't why she said yes to him when he asked if he could go in. She actually doesn't know the reason why Taehyung is there. There's a line between them called awkwardness.

"Can I ask you what's your intention of going here?" She asked frankly. Taehyung smiled softly and sighed. Should I tell her? Will she believe me? "Did you hear me?" He faced her with a half-smile on his face.

"You may not seem to remember, but I'm a friend." Sana seemed to be interested when he answered her.

"But Yuta said that my friends are overseas." She pouted. She thought of inviting him over for her wedding. Since he's a friend, Sana thought that inviting a friend to her wedding is great. "Taehyung-ah." She called him and grinned widely. Taehyung felt his heart melt when he heard her say his name. This is the time that she called him by his name again. It makes him feel overwhelmed.

"Mmm?" He hummed.

"Since you're my friend," she paused. "Can you go to my wedding?"

"H-Huh?" Taehyung was taken aback. He's not expecting that question from her.

"My wedding will be happening this month. Will you go?" He doesn't know if he should say yes or no. If he will say yes, he would witness her life-changing decision which will hurt him forever. If he will say no, he'll just die of depression. The result is still same. He'll die because of how broken his heart is. He'll be scarred forever.

"I-I'll think about it." He answered.

"That's great then!" He froze when she hugged him out of a sudden. He knows that she is naturally sweet and maybe that's a good thing for him. If they will keep on being friends, they could be closer and Sana might change her mind in marrying Yuta. Sana escaped from the hug and asked him if he could go to the mall with him because she wants to go shopping for baby clothes. It's kind of insensitive, but Taehyung still agreed because he wants to spend time with her.