f o u r t e e n

OMNISCIENT

Sana woke up and saw Yuta sleeping beside her. She automatically smiled and traced her finger through his nose bridge down to his lips. She giggled a bit and gave him a quick peck that made Yuta open one of his eyes. He chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Good morning," Yuta greeted and tucked the fallen strands of her hair behind her ear. "You're getting prettier and prettier everyday."

"I know," Sana giggled once more and placed her head on his chest. Yuta hugged her and smiled. "Good morning, too, honey."

"I love you." Yuta said which made Sana grin widely. She's happy to hear those words from her "sweetest first love", but she's confused of how she's not feeling any tickle in her heart nor butterflies inside her stomach. It's like he loves her, period. It stops there.

"I love you more." She said.

Sana was hypnotized by a doctor that Yuta paid to. She was told that her first love was Yuta--they met in the grocery store, the department store, etc. In short, Taehyung was replaced by Yuta in everything that he and Sana did together back then. She was told that Yuta and her was engaged and that they're preparing for their wedding these days.

She was also told that her friends are in different countries and won't be able to go to her wedding.

Yuta is that evil to take Sana away from Taehyung.

"Honey," Sana called her fiance and Yuta hummed, asking why. "Since I don't have a lot of things to do today, can I go to a church and ask about our wedding?"

"What do you mean?" Yuta's eyebrows crossed.

"I want to go to the church and reserve a date for our wedding." She uttered. "I want to go to a designer, too and buy a wedding dress, but I don't have any friends here to go with me." She then faced him and used her irresistable puppy eyes before asking Yuta, "Come with me, honey." She pouted.

Yuta is weak when it comes to her cuteness, "Okay. I'll skip work for today for you." Sana kissed him and started to get ready before they go. They first went to a different church--not where Sana and Taehyung's wedding took place before, of course. Yuta is trying to avoid going to the same place where people have seen them already.

"Honey," Sana called Yuta who is driving to his fashion designer friend. "Do you think there's a wedding dress that will fit me? I mean, I'm pregnant and my baby bump is starting to show."

Yuta chuckled in response and answered, "Honey, they will surely find a perfect wedding dress for you. You don't have to worry." Sana smiled and thanked him for thinking positively about that. Yuta pulled the breaks since it's red light while Sana just watched the busy people walking on the sidewalks.

Someone knocked on her window and she rolled the windows down to see who knocked. She saw a dirty kid who is begging for alms. She felt pity towards the kid, so she took out some coins and gave it to kid. The kid thanked her and smiled.

From afar is Dahyun and Jimin who is waiting for the others outside a local cafe. Dahyun saw Sana and her eyes widened. She slapped Jimin's arm and said, "Chim! Chim! I saw Sana!" Jimin's eyebrows crossed and followed Dahyun's eyes which led him to their friend. His eyes grew wide as well and Dahyun dragged him to get her, but Yuta continued on driving after the traffic light turned to green.

Their shoulders fell, "Where is she going?" Dahyun whispered and fished her phone after hearing a beep. It's a text message from Tzuyu, asking her where she and her boyfriend is. They went back to the table and saw Tzuyu, Jungkook, Chaeyoung and Dino.